Are girls with summer dresses noticed because theyre attractive or because not a lot of girls wear summer dresses?

So I had on this really cute summer dress. And I felt so nervous because I was getting wayy more attention from guys. From the subway window reflection, I would always see this creepy old men looking at me. This one guy who was walking to a different direction turned his head around just to look at me. This other guy kept smiling at me and when he was about to leave, he got distracted by smiling and giving his attention to me that he tripped :$ I wanted to talk to him and ask if he was okay but nobody said anything and I feel like in the subway everyone analysis everything from everyone so I didn't want to show that I was interested in him as well. So are girls with summer dresses noticed because they look pretty or because they stand out since not a lot of girls wear summer dresses?

and these all happened in the subway on the same day wich is weirdd

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you're just innocent looking and pretty combined with the dress.

• loll I just added some highlights on my hair so I think I look slightly edgy I think

• lol edgy. With those big childlike eyes? :)

• lols with the fiery cat eyeliner my eyes dont look that childlike :P

What Guys Said 10

• If a woman looks good in a sun dress then guys will acknowledge their existence. I enjoy a great smile paired with bright colors.

• Yes guys look i know, i do i have no girl
    but keep in mind not all guys who stare at a
    girl is a creepy, yes i like girls with Summer
    dresses are cute , really think any other kind
    of clothing a girl wears, guys will look their
    human it's attraction to them

• it's just that this men was really old which creeped me out because he was staring at my chest area even though it was covered. And I know that not all guys are creeps :)

• It happens it's part life , stuff happens to males too

• Summer dresses look really pretty on girls, so I think that's what's going on. I'm sorry we (guys) look. The trick for us is to not be creepy about it.

• lol I wasn't creeped out by that. The only one I was creeped out was a guy who looked like my grandpa's age, staring at my chest even though it was fully covered

• Because they look feminine and flatter the female figure...while leaving just the right amount covered for the imagination to run wild. :)

• I think guys look after you because they think you put the nice dress on to get noticed.
    If you don't have a guy, ask a guy to do the experiment with you: you walk over the beach with the guy. I bet no guys will look in your direction.

• but I like dressing up lol. It's not for others but personally I feel much happier if I sometimes dress up and put a bit of effort on me. And lol this just reminded me of that video where the guys are cheking out someone's butt. And they think it's a female but once one of them approaches to the figure in the beach, it turns out it's a guy. lol

• Good idea, ask a guy with shaved legs to put your dress on, and sit at a safe distance to enjoy the scene :-)

• I would say it is a bit of both. The guys find you attractive and what you are wearing is attractive on you and depending where you life girls might not usually wear dresses.

• if you dont like the extra attention, dont wear them

• I like summer dresses for myself. I think they look nice. But I don't wear it to get attention, I wear it because I like them.

• you're going to get attention. they're dresses, attractive or not. dont wear them, if you dont like the attention

• Its probably both.

• I can't stand summer dresses. Sorry, but I don't find anything sexy about them.

• Most women don't put much work into looking feminine. Dresses are designed to flatter the female form, and look lady like. So the women that actually dress feminine often look more attractive, than women that dress like boys, or that dress slutty.

What Girls Said 1

• Good question