Is it okay if guys wear jewelry?

Do girls like that? i wear a gold necklace and i want a cool bracelet one day.. I think. Some guys also wear earrings, what do you guys think of jewelry on men?

GUYS!! I HAVE DECIDED TO PURSUE PLATINUM!!! Doesn't rush nor tarnish like gold and it's pretty!!
HOLY SHOOT GUYS!! IT'S REALLY EXPENSIVE (even more than gold!)

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 10

• Gold necklaces seem pretty toolish, I feel like the only excuse is Italian men but still it'd be better if they didn't wear them. I actually find bracelets attractive, like if they wear a rubber wristband or something. I know a lot of guys that do that and it's become attractive to me. Earrings can only be worn for a short time in your life, when you're in late high school and maybe college. They're hard to pull off, you have to have a little bit of a rough look like long hair or something, but can't be too rough because people judge it as a kid that's going nowhere. jewelry in itself isn't that attractive, but I know girls who like earrings and bracelets are fine

• it's ok it just reminds me of how hosts and bandmen would take their jewelry off and place it on my nightstand before sex

• It's perfectly fine if boys wear some jewelry as long as you aren't shining with layers upon layers of jewelry.

• i hate gold things on guys it look so trashy and not classy at all like a leather or silver braclet no earrings and , aby just one and a a silver nicklace juust not too much and not nothing but any way get red of the gold chaine sale it and buy a thin silver nicklace and a man silver braclet too would be more like man and hot !

• Yeah...I don't see anything wrong with it...I've bought jewelry for my BF

• Some guys look okay with jewelry, others do not. Some bracelets are okay as, gauges are jewelry and that is fine, also other earrings, also a chain is fine.

• I personally hate it when guys wear those gold chains around their neck

• I thnk it's okay. Just don't overdo it.

• As long as he's not wearing more than me. On a side note I hardly wear jewelry.

• I don't really like that look for guys

What Guys Said 1

• I think it depends on the type of body you have, I consider that skinny guys look better with a little bit more of jewelry.
    Fat or really muscular guys don´t look very good with that, specially with gold.
    What I think looks good on any guy its the accesories, not really "man jewelry" per se; a fine watch gives you a good, mature and wealthy image, always without overdoing it, a pair of good sunglasses, a ring maybe and probably that's it.
    I am trying to become more "mature" in my way of dressing, I want to acquire a gentleman look, nice suit, nice shoes, tie and watch, but not too serious, the kinda look of casual gentleman. Its a little difficult because I don´t have a good sense of fashion, or money, also I'm overweight XD but little by little I will achieve it.