Is it okay if guys wear jewelry?

Do girls like that? i wear a gold necklace and i want a cool bracelet one day.. I think. Some guys also wear earrings, what do you guys think of jewelry on men?

Updates:
GUYS!! I HAVE DECIDED TO PURSUE PLATINUM!!! Doesn't rush nor tarnish like gold and it's pretty!!
HOLY SHOOT GUYS!! IT'S REALLY EXPENSIVE (even more than gold!)

0|0
11|1

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 10

• Gold necklaces seem pretty toolish, I feel like the only excuse is Italian men but still it'd be better if they didn't wear them. I actually find bracelets attractive, like if they wear a rubber wristband or something. I know a lot of guys that do that and it's become attractive to me. Earrings can only be worn for a short time in your life, when you're in late high school and maybe college. They're hard to pull off, you have to have a little bit of a rough look like long hair or something, but can't be too rough because people judge it as a kid that's going nowhere. jewelry in itself isn't that attractive, but I know girls who like earrings and bracelets are fine

2|0
    0|0
  • it's ok it just reminds me of how hosts and bandmen would take their jewelry off and place it on my nightstand before sex

1|0
    0|0
  • It's perfectly fine if boys wear some jewelry as long as you aren't shining with layers upon layers of jewelry.

0|0
    0|0
  • i hate gold things on guys it look so trashy and not classy at all like a leather or silver braclet no earrings and , aby just one and a a silver nicklace juust not too much and not nothing but any way get red of the gold chaine sale it and buy a thin silver nicklace and a man silver braclet too would be more like man and hot !

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah...I don't see anything wrong with it...I've bought jewelry for my BF

0|0
    0|0
  • Some guys look okay with jewelry, others do not. Some bracelets are okay as, gauges are jewelry and that is fine, also other earrings, also a chain is fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally hate it when guys wear those gold chains around their neck

0|0
    0|0
  • I thnk it's okay. Just don't overdo it.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as he's not wearing more than me. On a side note I hardly wear jewelry.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't really like that look for guys

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I think it depends on the type of body you have, I consider that skinny guys look better with a little bit more of jewelry.
    Fat or really muscular guys don´t look very good with that, specially with gold.
    What I think looks good on any guy its the accesories, not really "man jewelry" per se; a fine watch gives you a good, mature and wealthy image, always without overdoing it, a pair of good sunglasses, a ring maybe and probably that's it.
    I am trying to become more "mature" in my way of dressing, I want to acquire a gentleman look, nice suit, nice shoes, tie and watch, but not too serious, the kinda look of casual gentleman. Its a little difficult because I don´t have a good sense of fashion, or money, also I'm overweight XD but little by little I will achieve it.

1|0
    0|0