(Girls Only) What do you think of shirtless pictures of guys?

See a lot of guys with shirtless pictures. Was wondering what women thought of that. Trying it out to see what happens.

This is the fastest response yet I've received for a question. 12 answers in 15 mins with comments for several of them. Interesting considering my other questions have been better questions in my view.
If I improve myself and work on how fit/toned I am; who would say I should post it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Any shirtless picture will get a girls attention faster! Whether its good or bad lol

• So far your answer seems to be true. Will keep this one up for a little longer then change it.

What Girls Said 22

• its stupid.
    you got some perky nips. id like to give you a purple nurple for being silly.

• I've had one of those when I was a kid lol

• luckily you dont know me then. youd get one every few days.

• I think you just want to play with my nipples lol Well you can't cause they are spoken for :P

• I personally avoid becoming acquaintances with anyone who posts half naked photos of themselves, men and women alike.

It's definitely attention seeking behavior, and you will receive attention for partaking in it. Do as you'd like, though, as long as you're not hurting anyone in the process.

• It does seem to attract attention.

• However you see fit, just understand that perception is reality.

I had a friend who when I went to his house the very first time his dad was walking around without a shirt on and I never went back to his house again. It makes me personally uncomfortable and I find walking around half naked in front of your company to be disrespectful. Which is why I also do not like being subjected to that by my peers who share shirtless/pantless photos over Facebook, instagram, etc.; I do not perceive those that do those things as being "slutty" or "douchebags", I see them as being inconsiderate.

• Of course I agree with that for sure if you have guests over put on a shirt. When my sister had her friends over I immediately put on a shirt and they were disappointed haha.

• I like it only when the dude is fit. Otherwise those pics are pointless.

• I tend to think dudes with shirtless pics are probably more likely to be dickish. I see it as like a "bro" thing. Not my thing. But to each their own. Not everyone has to get along.

• Very true though I think some try it to attract girls. Wouldn't want the girl it attracts cause she is likely only there for shallow reasons. Though I could be wrong. I'm thankful for your opinion. I enjoy seeing how others think.

• I've seen that as well. They tend to attract the wrong people as well.

• I do not like it.

• Total attention grabber. I'll definitely look whether it's good or bad. If a guy's toned and fit it's nice to look at, but if he shows off and walks around like that all the time it catches me as overly cocky.

• so why do girls hate when guys give big boobed girls, attention? especially if theyre wearing tanks, tubes, or crops

• Shirtless pictures do nothing for me.

• why cause girls are less visual than guys?

• That is true in a sense but I've seen girls check out how a guy looks including checking out me. Girls do comment on a guys body. Just look at movies and shows targeted towards women. Though it may do nothing for you; I believe it does for some.

• They don't do anything for me

• Any guy with out a shirt I will look! but a hot guy with out a shirt I will keep looking FOREVER! ;D

• It's not going to work unless your toned

• So you like shirtless pics of well toned guys?

• Eh it doesn't look like you exercise at all? Or maybe just started? If you start now maybe 3 months from now you will be good. But that's the way I see it I'm just being purely honest with the no shirt pic.

• My excercise is chopping down trees and moving dirt with a shovel and metal rake. Though I have just started learning how to swim.

• If he's hot, shirtless is always better than fully clothed

• I avoid them, it's a stupid trend...those who do it are either a total douche bag or very desperate...

• How do you figure?

• Well like I said, I've never talked to a guy with a shirtless pic that wasn't a douche bag or desperate...but I will exclude pics that are at a beach or a pool

• Well what about me? I'm doing this to see what would happen. Otherwise I don't leave shirtless pics as my profile. Though I wasn't expecting to get the fast response I did get. Not sure I post that many pics of me at all. I'm not much into having pictures of me. Thank you for your response. It has been insightful. Feel free to look at my other questions.

• Nice chest. That's it for me, doesn't make me what to jump you or anything

• How about a picture of the lower half?

• Thank you and I'm glad. My wife would not approve. lol No lower half will be posted either.

• If they have a nice body it's attractive.

• I really like it if they have a good body...

• Rather see pics of their dicks.

• I know I'll regret this (lol), but why?

• Sorry >.> I can't help having a fetish for blunt imagery

• Well as long as it makes you happy. Hope that you have a great day. by the way if you want you can follow me.

• I don't know what to make of them exactly. It makes me think they only want sex or are totally full of themselves or both.

Maybe you could answer my question about why a guy would send one to a girl?
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1042008-what-does-it-mean-when-a-guy-sends-shirtless-pics

• Could very well be. It seems if they aren't that way someone else took the pic.

• I immediately think douchebag even though they may not actually be.

• You're reason? Even if someone already said it. I would like to know what you think.

• It depends on the context of the photo. A guy with his shirt off on the beach is different than a guy taking a selfie in the bathroom. If the setting isn't appropriate with having a shirt off, then it doesn't seem natural but fake to me.

• Thanks. That makes sense. Also the guy in the pic on the beach is less likely to be the one that took the pic.

• Annoying , And it makes me think how shallow they're.

• What makes it annoying rather than something you just don't like?

• Very true. I never even thought of doing that when I started dating my now wife.

• Good for you !

• If anything it tends to put me off because it makes them come off as a little douchey.

• Interesting. My thoughts lean that way as well. From what I've seen it's been guys who are way to much into themselves. Though I suppose there are other reasons such as for this question.

• Thank you. I might try that but have someone else take the pic. Can't really see everything you're working on if you take it yourself. Also I don't care to show off my bathroom. lol

• Haha, exactly, if it's a fun picture taken by a friend then it just comes off better compared to those bathroom pics :)

• No bueno! The same with guys flipping the middle finger or making a duck face. Not attractive at all. Specially on a site like this.

• I avoid shirtless guys and duck faces as well, I don't even want to be friends with them.

• How come?

• Because they are too centered on looks IMHO. I knew this guy who was always sending me shirtless pics... he was only looking for sex (with any girl who was willing to).

What Guys Said 2

• Only works if you have a truly bangin' body, broseph.

Improve your body a bit more before you post it.

• Yeah shirtless pics work but girls don't like it because they don't want a guy to have more attention than they do. So it seems.