clip in hair extensions and airport travel?

ANYONE had problems in airport security traveling... domestic or international? I'm traveling international to brazil on friday, and different languages is so hard to communicate lol

Most Helpful Girl

• They had to check me once because I had too many bobby pins in my hair, but I think hair extension clips are plastic so it should be okay, and if not, they just use their hand metal detector and once they see it's you're hair they'll know what's going on.

• it was fine! I went to brazil, Usa and other countries and the metal didn't go off! i'm so happy! :)

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 4

• As long as there is no metal you'll be fine. You just have to be able to take care of your hair because needing a new hair style in another country is difficult. You have to explain in great detail to get it correct which is difficult in another language.
    I've dealt with more than 1 foreign airport and have had my share of minor issues. Haha

• You'll be fine. I've done it before.

• Why dont you just not wear it until you land

• They dont like anything metallic, not hair.