Ladies! If you see a guy who wears racerback tanktop and he does not have armpits hair, what do you think?

just curious how you see
you think its weird or you dont mind at all?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd like it. I don't like hairy armpits, I'd probably wanna high five him for being unlike others.

What Girls Said 5

• he is well groomed

• I probably wouldn't notice.

• well i think the man hasn't hit puberty lul jk maybe he just shaves him armpit hairs

• if he shaves his armpits hair, what do you think?

• yea thats right. so if it was your friend, would you ask why he shaves them?
      and does that give you good or bad impression? just curious

• na it not a bad impression just be like sooo how come you shave your armpits and when you say that you could say i liked guys that have armpit hair because it makes them look manly and then you go so however so men with no armpit hair look cute and something like that but this is a bad impression which you need to avoid " eww why do you shave your armpit hairs it makes you seem like your balls haven't dropped ygm

• Clean-shaven looks hot (as long as if he is not jailbait!)

What Guys Said 1

• Thank top it's kinda gay, just don't wear it
    Be free let your hair grow up dude