Ladies: What Do You Think About Facial Hair? On guys?

What do you think about guys with facial hair? Good, or not?

Also, would you find it odd for a 15 year old to have a beard?
Lol so facial hair on this face would be bad?fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/.../...138080_o.jpg that's me.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not really a fan. It depends on the guy, and there's only a small number of guys who I think look really good with beards.

What Girls Said 15

• Facial hair looks different on every guy. Now that I am 19 I am starting to find it attractive, but at 15 I definitely wanted a clean shaven guy. I wouldn't find it odd for you to have a beard, because a lot of my guy friends had one. I just preferred how they looked when it was shaved.

• It depends on the guy. I think if the guy has dark hair - he should keep his facial hair and if he has blond hair - he looks better shaved.

• No way. I'm such a hypocrite because I'm all for defying societal norms myself and sprouting a little leg stubble, but beards and mustaches just look weird to me. A little stubble is okay, but not intentional facial hair.

• Uh, 15 is a little young, but as long as its neat and not like bushy or anything then itll look cool

• I'm not a huge fan. And yes, if you're 15 please don't. I wouldn't want my daughter dating a 15 yro with a beard

• Well, most people think that I'm 25 without one! My girlfriend is actually older than me by 11 months..

• Love trimmed beards, but guys at my age don't really have them lol. Also liked guys without it. So I'm good with the guy having a nice trimmed beard. No for mustache.

• Lol I have it, and so does my best friend. We're known as the hairiest fifteen year olds around the town lol.

• Lol, well here not many guys have it and those who do , like 3 hairs or something. Guys My age I mean. As long as you trim it and take good care of it, it should look good depending on your facial structure. :) But you're only 15 I say there's no need to have it. It will add to your age. Of course it's your decision :)

• How much facial hair?

• Any amount. Except for a full beard! Those are unsightly..

• I hate full beards those are nasty. I like a little 5'oclock shadow though. I like Mostly shaved faces though.

• I like facial hair for the most part.

• I'm not a lover of it

• Yeah I love me some stubble :)!

• yeaaa.
    It makes a guy a man, and thats so sexyy

• So fucking sexy, i love it! <3

• Maybe older, but 15? Yuck!

• I sort of hate it... I always ask my dad to shave his beard every week...

• Is this really even a questionable thing?

I absolutely love it.

What Guys Said 3

• If you can grow good facial hair, the majority of women seem to like it.

• Stubble is a great compromise. Give it a try!

• Facial hair is good IF it fills in completely. For example...
    Bad:
    i0.wp.com/.../patchy-beard.jpg?resize=600%2C364

Good:
    25.media.tumblr.com/...7j7xnmrMm1qhd4k5o1_1280.jpg

Now, you're still young, so don't feel hopeless if yours doesn't look good. Honestly, I was 22 before my facial hair stopped being so patchy and I could wear it in public with confidence.

• Well, I can already grow what I call "The Downey", but the problem is that it takes about a month until it doesn't look awkward. Strawberry blonde hair looks like full blonde until it's a bit longer..

• If it truly looks good when its long enough, its totally worth the investment. Just start it over a school break so not everyone sees it at its worst haha