I dyed my hair red and it looks good, I was just wondering if it mattered to guys whether or not they prefer natural hair colors or dyed. Any answer would be great.
Most Helpful Guy
no, not at all.
1. if you dye your hair, you're telling men that you're not comfortable with being yourself, and that you don't accept yourself as you are. if that is the case, why should he accept you either?
2. women with dyed hair give the impression of being simple minded and superficial... no substance within, no personality, no wit, no fun (hair color is easy to change, a lack of interesting personal qualities is impossible to change).
3. when you dye your hair and spend all kinds of time and money on beauty products/services (make-up, facial peels, hair dye, etc.) you are imitating the worst behavior of the scummiest people in the world - celebrities like paris hilton and kim kardashian. they make good prison pin-ups, but they do not make good girlfriends.
4. hair-dye says fussy and prissy in all capitols. if it's not up to some backwards artificial societal standard, then you won't accept it. that means that chances are, you won't accept our flaws, whether they be true or implied, either.
5. also, if you're going to dye your hair... white is out of the question. it's unattractive. do you really want to look like some biker scum's "ol' lady?" go for natural colors that are close to your own hair color. if you're brown-haired, changing it to a light brown might be acceptible, but not suggested.
we prefer our women to be the way they are. we don't want play-boy centerfold skanks, we want the girl next door.2