Why do a lot of girls like anchor tattoos so much?

I've noticed so many girls getting anchor tattoos and girls saying "omg I want an anchor tattoo sooo bad"
What's the big deal with anchors? I'm guessing it has to do with staying strong and all that but I wanna make sure.

www.tattoodesigns24.com/.../anchor_tattoo_62.jpg

Yo

Most Helpful Girl

• It's like why do all girls love the Infiniti symbol because everyone has it got to get what everyone else has.. So pathetic if you tattoo your body might as well go unique and meaningful not what everyone else has! Ha

• I agree 100%, they might as well get a butterfly tattoo on their lower back haha

• Depends on what It is.. Like If it at least means something then it's okay but if it's something everyone has it's kinda stupid.

• yay thanks for mh :)

What Girls Said 4

• 37.media.tumblr.com/.../...pjeTq1r3iputo1_1280.jpg
    Everyone gets infinity tattoos too.. of course this one has an anchor too lol

• It does mean to stay strong and I think it's a nice but literally everyone thinks it's really cute to get them and infinity tattoos and what not. All the "Tumblr Girls" get them and I agree with Samantha. xD Like if you want a tattoo make it meaningful. Not just cause it's "Cute" or in style.

• yeah its about staying strong. but they're all basic ass bitches

• I think it's because it's a reminder to be strong and independent. And it looks cool

What Guys Said 0