Guys: Your opinion on nose rings?

t1. gstatic. com/images? q=tbn:ANd9GcSdTBpqy4XjvbekrzWU3S0DaX2hVen2MVu-lBJ4eD-1VRthmrSd

Would you assume certain things about a person just because they have one?

Or does your opinion vary depending on the individual?

0|0
2|12

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 11

• It seems as if she doesn't like how she looks wants to purposely mark/scar herself with something I find very distracting and blunt. Total turn off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nose rings are not a good look for anybody, including a girl. And yes, I would assume certain things about a person who has one. For instance, I would assume that here is a person who wants the first thing that other people notice about them to be a piece of metal stuck through their nose.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that rings on noses looks totally weird. It drives me away. I don't think rings are meant to be worn on noses.

0|0
    0|0
  • A TINY stud in the nose is the only acceptable one. Septum piercings look dumb

1|1
    0|0
  • If it's just that, I wouldn't mind it
    but generally I'm not a big fan of nose-rings
    sorry :3

0|0
    0|0
  • I assume things, but never act on my assumptions until I get to know the person.

Personally I only like small earring's and belly button piercing's on girls.

0|0
    0|0
    • Could you explain a little bit? What would you assume?

• Show All
    • Interesting, thank you.

• That is for those that are not like this,
      artlady.files.wordpress.com/.../nose-ring.jpg
      those i usually just ignore completely.

• I don't prefer piercings. If she my type then they're ok, but not preferred.

0|0
    0|0
  • Instant turnoff.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not interested in piercings... period.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing is better than natural beauty

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't assume anything, I just find it unattractive.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• as long as you don't look like a bull its cool

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone has different tastes as far as what they find attractive or unattractive on other people. You can't expect to appeal to everyone with any style decision

0|0
    0|0