If I wear purple clothes, do people think I'm sexually frustrated?

My sister told me I couldn't buy purple jeans because then people would think I'm sexually frustrated.

What?

Well, it's obvious that it isn't true.
Silly me, haha
Thanks for your answers, everyone :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Eek! I wear purple tops a lot of the times because the colour suits me. Don't know what your sister thinks but purple is a great colour and funky. If people can wear red, white and yellow 's jeans what wrong with purple?
    You would look sexually frustrated if you wore tank tops or see through with short shorts, not because you've added a pop of colour :)

• Cool thanks :)
      Purple suits me too, I have a few purple tops and dresses.
      I'm glad my sister seems to be the only one who thinks this!

PS I always dress modestly... Anyway...

• You're welcome :)

What Guys Said 7

• LOL I have never once heard of this one. Actually the color purple has always been referred to the color of royalty. It has nothing to do with you sexual state.

• That's what I thought!

• Never heard of purple jeans giving that identification.
    But purple jeans look weird in my imagination. Never seen them.

• Lol no I'm not sure where she heard that but I've never heard of such a thing. I wear purple quite a bit and I'm not sexually frustrated nor has anyone said they thought I was. Purple skinnies sound hot imo.

• I have never heard of that. I've never seen purple jeans that I remember, either.

• Purple jeans! They actually make those?

• Actually, I told my sister that I wanted to look for purple jeans because I've always wanted some but never found any. So maybe they don't make them.

• Im sure you can find some on the internet

• Oh, that's a good idea! I'll see about buying some online :)

• What the hell does color have to do with being sexually frustrated?

• I didn't think it had anything to do with it...
      But then I got confused because of what my sister said.

• I think they would more likely think you're Barney.

What Girls Said 4

• Hahahaha WTH

No... ad least not where I come from.

• wooah seriously ahahaha I've never heard that before :")
    guess people whose fav colour is purple, must be sexually frustrated also :") hahahaha :)

• A couple of months ago I read in a very credible science mag that the color purple is directly related to sexual frustration.

Oh wait, no. It wasn't a couple of months ago, it was a couple of seconds ago. And it wasn't a credible science mag, it was your post right here.

What?

• No. Your sister is right. Purple is for people with sexual frustration and no one else.

• You read the same article in that science mag as I did, ddin't you? Oh, wait.

• Haha yes you're right, I was silly to take her comment seriously