I cut my hair short... now I regret it?

So i had medium hair i guess, you can see it on my picture. I decided i wanted something else and i cut it short... like supershort. Now i'm terrified of the reactions i'm going to get. Some of my friends have seen it, some like it some don't. My best friend keeps saying i look like a fat dude, which doesn't exactly help haha.

I changed my picture to one with short hair, i'm the second from the right

Most Helpful Guy

• I have NEVER thought a girl looked better with short hair. Never cut your hair short if you want more attention from guys, we all like long hair.

Just grow it out again. It will take a while but it always looks better.

Short hair is actually a big turn off for me

• I'm going to have to disagree. I think some women can pull off the look. The key to it I think is to have a slender face, with a slim build. Check out this hbb.

haircut-ideas.net/.../..._haircuts_for_women_5.jpg

• "Can pull off the look" is different than "Looks better with it".

show me that same girl with long hair to compare, and if she looks better then I will believe you.

What Guys Said 9

• It will only take them a day or two to get used to it and then just let it grow out for the next year. Your face is so pretty that I doubt anyone looks at your hair anyway ;)

• What's the question? If you want a suggestion I suggest you put one of those hippie beanies on to cover your head.

www.sunbeachdressshop.com/.../...hats-knit-357.jpg

• Post a picture. It probably looks fine! Everyone has mixed feelings when they get their haircut, it's because you're not used to seeing your hair like this.

Hair does grow back eventually haha.. No harm in trying new styles is there?

• I'll change my picture to one with short hair :)
      And yeah i guess you're right, i just hope it grows back fast now haha

• Nah it looks fine :) I think you pull it off well, it suits your face shape.

• Thanks that's very sweet of you :) i'll just wait 'till it grows back again, like you said, no hard in trying new styles :)

• Girls will tell you you look pretty with short hair...

Don't cut it again for a couple years.

• it looks fine and if it bothers you get a stylish hat to wear

• It's cute. Warning though short hair does make girls look more grown-up. If that is a bod thing.

• You mean the one with black hair?

• Well i know it was my own decision, and i'm not blaming anyone else for it really. But yeah i'll just have to wait for it to grow back i guess

• lol I wanted to tease you a bit. But yes what can you do except to wait till it grows back.

• It will grow back.

• great, now take that picture down. Lots of sickos on this planet, even more on the internet.
    As for your question. It's ok, nothing to make me say "ewww", beautiful smile and eyes, but your face features demand longer hair.

What Girls Said 8

• Oh well. If people don't like it, then who cares. It's just hair, it'll grow back in a few months. And lol, you look nothing like a "fat dude", so your friend is most likely just trying to tease you haha.

• Yeah you're right i guess. My friend is against short hair for girls in general, so i kind of think that's why she's saying it, she's very presistent on her opinion about short hair being for boys only i guess

• That's pretty narrow-minded of her. But what's done is done. If she keeps being rude, just tell her that there's nothing you can do about it and that her whining won't change a thing. :P

• it's cute! you have a pretty face so that helps :) plus, hair normally grows an inch every two months so before you know it, it will be a long bob and more "feminine" to those who happen to think short hair is masculine (like your friend haha).

• It's not that short and it will grow back so... don't worry or dwell on it too much. =)

• I have short hair too :D you look very cute and pretty you definetly rock it! by the way you friend was being very rude, probably jelously, I get tons of compliments on my hair, if your getting bored of short hair while growing it out , dye it lots of fun colpurs (my hair is currently bright pink) x

• You look so cute. The best thing about hair is it will always grow back :)

• if its not to short you could try extensions

• I don't like short hair on girls, but I actually think that looks really good! You have a very beautiful face and eyes, so it the short hair is hot :)

• wear a wig

• downvote? ok. wigs and extentions are almost the same thing.