Do American Women consider Japanese/Korean foreign girls slutty?

I keep hearing American women who call other American women who dress in miniskirts and reveavling clothes slutty.

In Japan and Korean they care so much about image and fashion and often wear miniskirts and fashion that may look as what those Americans think is slutty. Those Asian women even wear NightClub type clothes in the day time even if they're nice shy girls.

So the Americans conder Japanese/Korean/Chinese foreign girls slutty?

Most Helpful Girl

• No... I dont. Its simply a different cluture. In korea/japan showing legs isn't considered slutty, no matter how short the skirt or dress is. But showing shoulders/breasts is considered slutty, so their tops are always covered while their legs are out.

In america a woman will be considered slutty either way, whether we show legs, shoulders, or boob crack. There is no winning for American women in this scenario.

What Girls Said 8

• Oh my I really think American girls are the sluts! Sluts can be any ethnicity and any nationality but I think American girls are the worst. NOT ALL just when looking at a large number abs broadly comparing who will sleep with a guy easier.

I am American but culturally and ethnically Mexican by the way not a slut lol

• Okay, finally someone points this out...

I feel like most Americans are completely unaware of Korean and Japanese culture. Therefore, no majority have no clue, so they do not think of them this way.

• I should add, that I don't think they are sluttly. They are pretty fashion forward.

• there are two types of people in the world.
    those who think fashion defines a person and believe in stereotypes and those who understand that fashion is just fashion.

• I honestly don't care. You're just asking to start a riot.

• Yes, it's very unusual to find Asian women displaying their chests or cleavage whereas short skirts that show lots of leg is pretty commonplace. The culture is different after all.

• It doesn't matter at all to me.

• Fashion is fashion

• I don't see them as slutty!!

What Guys Said 2

• I think the Korean women are very tame for the most part. their culture and traditions could not say otherwise.

• You call that tame? High up miniskirts is tame?

• im not referring to their fashion and im not generalizing the population either. if you've ever been to Korea most of the women you see don't dress how you describe.

• Yes most kr women dont dress like what described

• I wish Asian girls were slutty :/