European girls vs American girls , Who is more beautiful?

Just look photo. that say enough...

mylunaticravings.files.wordpress.com/.../america.jpg

• European girls
  • American girls
european women is the best !!

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 21

• These are stereotypes. Europe has beautiful girls, America has beautiful girls. You can't say in what amount because beauty is subjective.

• Europe % 80 beautiful girls , america % 20 beautiful girls

• Yeah, but I don't want you because you judge people based on nationality.

• no problem. have a good day ;)

• I love how everyone thinks ALL European women are sexy & slim and ALL American women are fat and obese. LOL no, do I look fat to you?

• you are not fat

• @sammy_31 I hear you, there are a lot of creepers and that would definitely get them interested...

• @sammy_31 Yup very true.
      @Negrodamus lol alrighty then.

• 3|1
  • Can't beat us European gals;)

• are you from europe? Lol most girls here are average. I think the only difference is here in Europe girls are a little more natural than those American girls.

• of course the Germanic European girls.

• I've always had a soft spot for Antarctic women.

• I think europeans are more simple yet sophisticated.
    Jackie Kennedy could have been European.
    I've never been to the USA though, I can't really compare.

• European ladies some have the exotic look, i know of one polish lady she is charismatic

• White American and European women are same-_-

• I've seen very pretty American women... i dont understand what your problem with American women is, did one break your heart or something?

• The pic is just a stupid untrue stereotype, but gotta stick with dem homies, so voting Europe ;) There are many beautiful American women tho, just saying

• not even fair! haha those are super biased pictures u used there lol

• this is real

• I'm sure there's an obese old woman an semi attractive european woman somewhere in those countries; doesn't mean it's a representative sample.

• i am swedish and the comments about european girls being more beautiful made me smile so much

• WTF those pics are gross anyway... why would anyone let their thong hang out... ughh... not all of us American women are fat... lol

• Not this kind of European but I have to defend myself :)

• The picture does not define all americans haha, i find both :)

• haha I love that european woman got most votes :)

• European girls are much more beautiful. American white girls are of European ancestry but do not look the same.

• European and stereotypical "American" are basically the same phenotype. The woman on the right is just overweight but there are plenty of healthy American women. So both are equally good.

• But aren't most Americans descendants of Europeans?

• I am not saying that there aren't whites anywhere else, but regardless of where you come from (America, Canada, Asia etc) if you are white skinned then you most likely have European blood in you. It all dates back to European Empires conquering around the world. True blooded Americans are the native American Indians who would be very sallow skinned. If you are white, especially with light eyes, then you are called a 'Europid' (term use in sociology)

• Europeans eat a more healthy diet. That could be an influence.

What Guys Said 28

• Both can be equally attractive.

I've seen my fair share of both beautiful American and European women, I've also seen my fair share of not so beautiful American and European women. Don't use tropes or stereotypes of American and European women to judge them. You might think American women are fat but I've seen A LOT of in shape women where I live.

Personally, I prefer American women simply because the culture/language barriers don't exist. Looks wise, if you're using half decent examples there isn't much, if any, difference between American and European women.

• We Americans have big dreams, big ideas, and big penises so we need our women to be able to handle our large manliness and our mighty man auras. You wiggly worm carrying metro sexual Euro-nerds need skinny women to compensate for your lack of manliness. Don't you wanna go get to chest shaved, do a jelq or something.

• I'm going to get shit for this, but I've had far better experiences with non-American women. Physical attractiveness is about the same but honestly, to me, non-American women seem so much more down-to-earth & passionate. There are exceptions, but comparing attitudes, I have to give it to non-American women. I'm really not trying to put anyone down, I'm just speaking from over 20+ years of dating/relationship history.

• European! I love when they speak English too the accent I'm not used to is sooo sexy!

• Except when your English is so bad that people don't understand what you're trying to say. That's annoying.

Story of my life^

• You'd still hear "Never mind." a lot.

And you'd be like: "What did you say?"

Me: NEVER MIND!

• lol you never know!

• Hahaha! This was good. It was nice to laugh for the first time of my day.

• I think European women are better in every way. No offense to American women but you're all entitled and have nothing to show for it.

• Eh, we have our fair share of lard asses over here too mate

• Even without the photo, I've seen more attractive Europeans than I did Americans.
    I don't know why. I also don't know if it's just because I'm European myself.
    There are some pretty dashing Americans too, they just seem less prevalent.

• European ofc.

• Currency exchange, 1 American girl equals 2 Europeans girls, the picture says.

• Hahaha. That's what I call seeing the glass half full.

• That's not fair! Let the sexual organs exist!

• sorry, the American girl has only one, and there are no grocery for sexual organs.

• American women: Olivia Wilde, Megan Fox, Scarlett Johansson, Gwyneth Paltrow, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Angelina Jolie, Cameron Diaz

European women: Camilla Parker Bowles, Donatella Versace, Susan Boyle, etc.

I vote American gals.

• You cannot generalize people based entirely on their geographic region.

There are good women in america, and there are also fat skanks in Europe. One thing I do not like about European women is that many of them use "feminism" or "female empowerment" to justify their disgusting promiscuous sexual behavior which often involves sleeping with multiple partners outside of marriage.

On the other hand, American women, particularly in the midwest, will adhere to christian values and restrain their sexual activity within the confines of a healthy marriage, which I find much more attractive.

• Okay, first off the question's been asked countless times. Second off, nationality has little to no bearing on how you look. Have you ever actually been to Croydon or Calais and seen what people look like?

• Is it just me or do I detect a sort of hidden agenda here?

• Hahahaahhahahahahahaahaahaahahhha oh ma gawd xD

• I prefer Asian girls especially those cute Eurasian girls.

• only have 2 eurasian country , turkey and russia

• I meant mixed race girls with ancestry from Asia and Europe.

I think European women are overrated. They are also deeply pretentious. American people seem very hospitable, warm and friendly.

Give me an American girl who knows how to be a polite instead of rude, pretentious cretin from Europe.

• The obesity rates in America and Britain are very similar. Look at Mexico's obesity rate if you want to see fat. Don't always believe stereotypes, and yeah American girls can be really hot.

• European girls are far more interesting

• Well if you are using that pic. I like the southern ladies.

• European women r the best. They have very sexy skin color. Not took white but perfect and they r the best

• Central and northern European women are master race

best on earth

• EUROPEAN WOMEN TEND TO BE UGLY AS FUCK and your obviously biased picture doesn't help your case.

British people have been deemed the ugliest people on earth...

• Eastern European girls are absolutely stunning! They are elegant, beautiful and sexy! American girls are too short.

• They are equally beautiful. The stereotype of all American women being fat is nonsense. The US is full of beautiful women.

But, there is a difference between American and European women, especially eastern European, and that is in their values and attitudes toward men. American women today are very entitled and have horrible views about men in general. To me that makes European women far superior.

• I would say Europe just because I doubt they have as many fat people. I'm sure they are catching up but I doubt they are at Americas standard

• Because of greater genetic diversity American girls... IF you exclude weight problems. Thats a big if. So gonna have to go with European girls, tho a lot of European nations aren't far behind the US in obesity

• It says that you let 10 year old internet memes decide things in life for you, rather than just taking them for the joke that they are. You just went full-on basic bitch... you NEVER go full-on basic bitch.

• you know we europeans the best

• Oh yeah, lemme tell ya- you guys in Bosnia sure have it going on for you...

(that was sarcasm, in case you didn't catch it)

• I didn't vote, physically they're equally good, eventhough I'd prefer American