Going braless in public?

Lately I have noticed a lot more girls going braless in public in outfits where it is noticeable, for example with pokies.
Do you go braless in public? If so what size are you? Are you perky? Do you get pokies? What sorts of outfits do you go braless with?

Most Helpful Girl

• I do go braless in public quite often. I'm a 36C or D depending on the bra, very firm and perky and the pokies do happen, lol. I wear a lot of short skirt/button-front blouse combos, shirtdresses and when in casual mode, light tops. I do work out a lot to keep firm and tight and it works.

What Guys Said 10

• I honestly cannot help it, but the idea of a girl being braless is a major turn on, pokies can be a great indication! Though I also admit I don't understand why girls will go out sometimes like they do, as it is clear they are wearing nothing, and some outfits show a lot,, especially through the low cut arm holes. I understand it in dresses with low backs ect, but not just in a random top.

• When I see a woman go braless in public, I always think, "Trashy."

• It's one of those two much information scenarios and get's me thinking in a rather sexist way like smash or pass instead of I wonder what book she is reading, what a nice smile or is she smart or something.

• al women should not wear a bra no matter how small or big her boobs are in fact they should stop making bras period

• Technology in progress, keep it up girls.

• Braless, yes please.

• I never wear a bra.

• My boobs are only for my bf

• many do...

it's not as if many can see...

What Girls Said 9

• I'm not giving out my bra size lol

You can go bra-less with nippies lol http://www.nastygal.com/product/nippies--black I have to with a few dresses and shirts, but I suppose I dislike wearing bras as well.

I wear a lot of thin tank bras or whatever you call them like these. www.loveculture.com/1000021369.html

Like this dress I am considering buying you can't wear a bra, but it is leather. www.nastygal.com/product/nicole-faux-leather-dress

• I usually go braless and commando. I love the way clothes adhere to my body, specially to my nipples giving me pokies. Besides I love to go that way 'cause I hate the pressure of underwear strings attached to my body. In the other way, when you're wearing for example a summer dress that way, it's amazing to feel how the breeze caresses your nipples and your vag. It's a wonderful sensation you should experiment at least once. Lol.

• Yeah, I'm only a 32B and they're perky so I don't need a bra, I haven't worn one in months so it's with any outfit. I just don't wear anything white, and you have to be careful bending over in some tops. If my nipples are hard, yeah I guess it's apparent, it just doesn't bother me anymore.

• A thank you from all the guys that you made so very horny this summer.
      B boobies just happen to be my favorite, too.

• Pokies? No I wouldn't do that ever

• I don't go braless in public. I don't feel comfortable.

• I'd never go braless, my boobs are to big for that, and im to young for that, but even if I was older I wouldn't do it, i don't need creepers looking at my tits.

• I went braless today :) But it was very cold in school today... I have 32B so they are not that big

• I never go braless anywhere. It doesn't feel comfortable to me...

• I would only go braless if you can't really see it or e. g. a backless dress where a bra looks stupid. I'm not really perky and I wouldn't go braless with something tight, because I wouldn't feel comfortable. My size is 32 dd

• Have you gone braless in public before? If so, what were you wearing?

• Actually, no I haven't, sorry. But if you want to do it, I would say as long as your comfortable with what your wearing, wear whatever you like - bra or no bra. :)