Favorite hair color on a girl?

Favorite hair color on a girl?

• Blonde
  • Brown
  • Black
  • Red
  • I don't care

Most Helpful Guy

• Through my extensive scholarly research of hot women I have come to a very definite, scientific, conclusion of hair types for you. This of course has nothing to do with the actual quality of the human being, which is far more important as I'm sure you recognize. This observation is merely objective.

I have noticed that female hottness, in regards to hair color, can be quantified and qualified.

#1. The largest majority of attractive females are blond. This could be the reason for the stereotype that blonds get for be the "preferred" hot girl. Generally speaking of course.

#2. The quantity of attractive brunettes are less, however the quality of there hottness, in general, seems to be of greater caliber; possibly due to their higher scarcity.

#3. Even more rare than this is the attractive red head. We almost never see red heads that are attractive. When we do, however, they are most certainly reserved as having the highest quality of hottness. This based off the same economic theory of scarcity. "The rarer the bird, the finer the prize"

Length and style of hair should depend on the personality of the individual and possibly who she wants to attract.

What Guys Said 24

• Honestly, red hair is amazingly attractive to me. I don't know what it is, exactly, but I love it. But since they're not that common, I'd say that the majority of women I find attractive are brunettes. Blonds have never really done it for me.

• Natural red-heads? What about Hayley from paramore.. not naturally a red-head, but now sports a fiery hair color

• I feel special now! : )

• I just love brunette girls, the deeper the better. I especially love a stunning, raven-haired brunette, with deep, dark eyes.

Some Indian girls have this look, and I've even seen it on some Latin Babes, too. All I can say, is it's blindingly beautiful.

• Depends on skin tone and such like that. Really the stuff that girls think guys take for granted (like hair style,cut, highlight, ext), well we don't. I like a girl that has shorter hair (shoulders). It just depends on how she looks with the color. I don't like girls that dye their hair and it looks unnatural though.

• I prefer dark hair, very dark brown or black. I don't usually go for blonde girls, although it's about personality, not hair color, when it comes down to it; so as long as I connect with the girl, then I don't mind about hair color.

• The color of my girlfriend's hair at the time. In other words I have no preference! I really don't believe that changing your hair color will make you more attractive long-term. Underneath the hair you're still the same person, whether you're blond, redhead or whatever. Actually, having said that, I do like crazy punky hair, say with bright green, red or purple streaks.

• Natural red hair with blonde highlights, a short and cute cut, and freckled skin. Drives me wild! I would be a sucker for that girl, she could get me to do anything.

• Depends on how the hair is styled

But in general its a close toss up between dirty blonde and dark brown

• I have no real preference . It really depends on how she wears it, how it accents her body and personality . On a side note, I love a woman with long hair though .

• THANK YOU!! I am feeling really selfconcious right now because I have blonde hair and everyone is saying brown and that blondes don't do it for them or whatever so thank you for standing up for the girls that don't fit the "cookie cutter" types.

• Hands down I find more girls attractive with black hair than any other hair type that is my opinion.

• I voted for blonde, because my girl is one!

• I still have to say blonde I love blonde hair and blue eyes but I do seem to be more attracted to girls with blone hair with highlights (black or brunette)

• I personally love all hair colors on girls, although blond hair does tend to catch my eyes the most -- probably because (in a lot of cases) -- or at least depending on where you go, blonde hair is the minority (perhaps because it's a recessive gene).

• Aww thank you! I have read so many things where guys are saying brown hair and personally its insulting! Also I think it is really insulting that people won't date fake blondes! My hair is dyed blonde right now but that is because I dyed it in the winter because it always turns brown in the winter so even though my hair is naturally blonde it is dyed another shade.

• It's INSULTING that guys like girls with brown hair? What do you think blondes are, superior or something?

• Who the F**k is that bitch?? bluexxeyes . you have to dye your hair to look out of the ordinary. OKAY NOW I'M LAUGHING

HAHAHA

• I think all colors could be beautiful as long as its kept clean, vibrant and sexy.

• Cant go wrong with blonde or brown!

but I've seen girls with completely random colors! Light bright blue etc! And it actually looked really good!

its all depends on the girl!

• it honestly depends on the girl, and for me it has to look natural. Not that highlights can't work (sometimes they can, but usually on lighter colored brown hair, not darker brown hair), but I like it natural, and the only color I'm not super attracted to is black hair.

• red or brunette

• Black hair, but I'm not too picky about it.

• Blonde its rare in new york city.

• To me, hair color depends on the girl. Some girls don't look god with blonde hair or brown hair or whatever. Generally, though, I am more attracted to brunettes.

• Blonde with pink high lights, it's just the rock chicks that can pull this off though

• Brunette/brown, 'cuz that's my girl's color, even though she wants to dye it red.

• It isn't prominent for me, but if I have to make a choice I'll choose dark brown hair.

• I'd have to say brown but not just simply brown. I love it when there's different shades of brown, not loads but only a bit of color as well as the natural brown hair color.

But I would have to say any color hair can look amazing as long as its styled in the right way!

• Blondes and brawds

• I'm a bit biased, but I'd HAVE to say red. They're rarer, not to mention, hotter, IMHO.

• Thank goodness you're here! I was reading all of the comments, and I didn't see red anywhere. I was starting to feel conspicuous!

Glad *someone* likes us redheads.

• I like all reds. I'm Quackpotty, so that's what I look like if you see my profile pic. I think it makes girls look exotic. A girl like that really stands out from the crowd, so that's awesome.

• As a Red head. I never had a Boyfriend . though I'm pretty , and intelligent (sorry I'm not boasting : ( ) and It's weird. I kinda repel guys (well maybe because of other things)

Well anyways

THANK YOU ,you've lightened by evening :)

What Girls Said 8

• I think some redheads are gorgeous! Also reddish brown

• Go red! Lol. I'm the anon from further up with all the comments. I'm red too.

• Me too!!! YAY. We redheads have to breed more redheads for world invasion!!!!!YAY

Okay I'm sorry, I was just a little hyper for a moment =]]

• I've got unusual features- yellow eyes and copper hair- and I've never seen anyone who has those same features, but I bet that I would be totally into him.

• Hehe most def. Brown =] I'm a brunette!

• i think it matters on the person.

i've seen a lot of pretty blondes, but I've also seen some that didn't really look that great.

it's the same for all hair colors

• What? My hair is blue and green and that is defo the best colour :D but the best natural colour has got to be dark brown, although red headed men are the hottest :D

• Blonde hair!

• Blonde girls - Mmmm <3

• No one for black? :(