Shirt and tie with cardigan for job interview?

Just wondering if this would be acceptable for a job interview in the teck industry. The interviewers will probably have a suit on but I do not want to buy one as I need to put up weight for my sport and it would be too small in six months if I reach my goals. I could buy a bigger suit but there is a chance it would never fit me right if I do so I am not going to buy one or rent one for that matter. It is for a internship in Amsterdam.
I have shirts and ties and will wear formal chinos with shoes.
Here are some examples:
images2.chictopia.com/.../...blue-topman-j_400.jpg
cdn11.lbstatic.nu/.../382810_IMG_5067.jpg
style-masculin.com/.../...%C3%A9contract%C3%A9.jpg
media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...16714b05dd4c.jpg
Let me know what you think. At the offices the dress code is casual enough with about half wearing t-shirt and jeans.

one of the links does not seem to work so you can just click on it if you want.
Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's good, especially if the dress-code is casual for the actual job. A suit jacket would be preferable, but given your circumstances I totally get why you don't wanna buy one :)

What Girls Said 5

• everyone is saying yes, but i would say a strong no.
    its far too school boy - needy.
    go for a blazer and a the strong confidence of a man, with lots to offer, and who knows what he wants.

• I feel like for an interview it's appropriate. You don't wanna shell out tons of money for a job you don't have yet. The outfit is professional while still being approachable. Have fun in Amsterdam, dude!

• No way! Sorry, but then that's just my opinion.

• Shirt and tie = cool, Cardigan = too boyish.

• I think it'll work. It looks nice and clean and formal. Just wear the right dress pants, I don't think jeans are a good idea for the interview.

What Guys Said 3

• Yes those are very good. But do NOT wear shirt and jeans for your interview!

• I suppose you can do that if it's your only option and there's nowhere for you to rent a suit.

• Replace it with Blazer.