Thong sticking out of their pants?

You see a lot of girls dressing like this. They're wearing pants or shorts or whatever whose waist is lower than where their thong sits. Personally I think it looks trashy and skanky. What are your opinions?And for the record I think it's just as retarded looking when guys do it with their boxers and their sagging jeans. Just in case you were going to bring that up.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Ugh, the on-purpose thong string hanging out is soooo trashy! A girl in my English class a few years ago had her thong string hanging out every single day - and not like an accident, like maybe her jeans were a bit more low-cut than she thought. No, her thong string was out on display a good 3 or 4 inches above her jeans, and her shirt all pulled up past her belly button to show it off. One day my friends and I dared a guy to go stick a dollar in her thong string, like a stripper... he did AND he slapped her ass and winked. She was PISSED! But she didn't wear her thongs all hanging out after that. I think we did the rest of the world a favor!With the guys and boxers thing, it doesn't bug me if it's like just a peek of boxers. But when a good 6 inches is showing and your pants are sagging down to the floor and the crotch of your pants is at your knees... pull those damn pants up or I'll go ahead and pull them down. Another thing that bugs me is when the boxers are on display and thus a viable part of the outfit, but clash horribly with the rest of what the guy is wearing! If you're going to wear a navy and white striped shirt (perfectly acceptable), don't wear red, green, and brown plaid boxers. It's hideous. Ugh it's just so stupid to wear huge pants like that. Though I must say, I'm not wild about guys wearing the supertight girl jeans, either. Can't guys just dress like guys? Jeez.

• Well, I wished I did that in high school. Damn

What Girls Said 26

• i think it screams trashy skank! pure and simple

• glad you brought this up.i really don't like seeing that.i think its trashy as well.really now...do we all gotta see what's in your pants ?

• i agree with you 100%

• they are sluts there's no reason for this its something that the little girls did in high school I remember.

• If its done on purpose I think its trashy. It has probably happened to any girl who wears a thong. Sometimes you have to bend over and it shows. If you have good friends they will tell you so you can cover it up. Or if you have friends like mine they will give you the biggest wedgie in the world. Because of them I now make sure it never shows.

• I never actually see girls doing that, ever. Like, I saw one girl do it accidentally once when she bent over while wearing tight jeans, but that was years ago.

• when its clearly on purpose it is trashy. If it is accidental or appears that way I realy don't notice or care. they are just underwear

• lets have a thong burning lol.

• I've never seen a girl do this. It could be that I'm not looking for it or that it's not a concentrated act where I live, but I don't think I've ever seen that occur.

• I've never done it and never will, and they pull it up high on purpose so that people can see it, must be pretty painful.

• i say it's UNDERwear because it's suppose to be UNDER what you WEAR. I don't get why undies are suddenly part of the actual outfit. it's trashy and stupid. I just want to smack them all for their nonsense. hopefully's everybody will learn to pull their pants up and invest in a belt or two.

• i hate it too. sometimes when I see girls with the thong straps sitting on their waist (those girls must have a major wedgie to have the thong straps pulled so high up anyway, wtf?), I have this immense urge to reach over, pull the strap, let go and make it snap.i think showing a little bit of boxers is fine for guys, especially if they're skateboarding or inline skating or whatever. but to go out to town walking about with boxers hanging out, then yes, it's retarded.

• Lmao! I want to snap the straps too and just say 'put it away!' lol

• I couldn't agree with you more.=]

• ah, I think the whole thong showing thing is DISGUSTING!.i wear thongs, but I make sure they don't show.as for the whole boxers showing on guys, it's a major turn on for me :Pi mean, it depends on the guy's body. :]

• I THINK ITZ PREETY COOL LMFAO...ITZ DE STYLE NOW A DAYZ SO EVER1 GOTTA GET USE 2IT=)

• LOL! OMG, THAT WAZ LIKE, DE STOOPIDEST ANSWER IN THE HISTORY OF LIKE, 4EVER! *caps off* Some girls gotta learn some grammar and some class...

• Show Older
    • She just gave her opinion... poor girl

• Ouch JustBeCurious, was that really necessary?

• Its trashy, they just want guys looking at them. The only time my panties show is when its an accident, like from me binding over or what ever.

• on accident = hot. purpose=not.thongs are the most comfortable underwear ever and if you give a guy a little sneak peak what can it hurt? just that much less left to the imagination...

• I think its very trashy, you would think that someone would be embarrassed but I know of many girls that do it on purpose. When I do wear them I try my best to test out my outfit at home before leaving LOLOLOL you know like bending over in front of my mirror :P

• I agree it is pretty trashy when a girl does it on purpose. It's gross to see a girl just standing and her thong is above her pants by a few inches. I have to admit I have a few slips once in awhile bending over but it's hard to control. Thongs don't bend with you and your jeans so they seem to pop out. That's why you have to be careful on how you bend.

• i find it hoish.like, " dang girl you so ugly you gotta have ya a** out just to get attention?"but that's just my opinion.oh yea, I think sagging means theyre gay.i mean, its just an open invitation for somebody to just run up in it.

• ROFL!! You're a first-class trip. Love it.

• I say they need to pull their pants up..

• Yeah, either up or down. It's like they were in the middle of gettin dressed, forgot what they were doin, and wandered off.

• Ha ha, agree with you there.. :)

• I have even told a few to pull their pants up....

• So true. I don't even know why girls wear g-strings they sound very uncomforatble and for what? So that people can see their ass cheeks when they sit down, like seriously what benefits are there to wearing a g-string, it's disgusting. If you think it's uncool to wear normal undies, then you've got serious problems.

• ALWAYS trashy. it's rarely an actual "accident." Practically speaking, thongs don't come up very high (by design) so you'd have to be wearing your pants with half your rear sticking out for it to show in the first place - a look no civilized person would leave the house with!It's more of a very immature way to get a very immature type of attention. A real lady keeps at least some of her mystery ;) There's nothing wrong with wearing thongs, but displaying them for the whole world to see just sends out a very negative signal. As for the boxers/jeans look, that seems a bit more forgivable - not because it's any less unattractive, but because it's easier to see as an "accident" (although in some cases it is most definitely not).Pull up your pants or wear boyshorts ;)

• I love boyshorts. quite possibly the best underwear design out there. that and string bikini underwear.

• Yep, that's what I wear. I prefer it to other designs.

• It's obvous the girls do it on purpose for attention, and why else would they do that unless they wantes guys to be looking there, so yea it is pretty trashy in my opinion.I don't mind as much of the guys because I think that is more of a fashion "trend" than it is trying to get attention. But I would still rather a guy just pull his pants up. I don't want to see his pants to his knees.I know I am totally weird for saying this but I find it kind of hot when a guy has just like an ich or two of boxer sticking out. LIke he isn't sagging on purpose but his pants just sit lower than his boxers. I don't know why I like that, ha.

• OH. I like that too! no worries haha...anything lower or any strings showing no way in hell!! or earth!! or heaven!! or space!!! or...nvmmm going overboard.

• Oh, like the accidental slither of underwear band - especially if he's stretching and there's this little peek-a-boo glimpse, lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooo. I sound like a freaking creeper

• Obviously guys are more tolerant!

• Attention whores

What Guys Said 15

• Boys started doing that to show the "Calvin Klein" on the waistband, to let the world know they're wearing more expensive than Penney or Wal Mart home brands. That and the contrast whith the chain gang/prison look alike baggy pants must appeal to some superficial minds.Girls followed: they were already used to show cleavage(with some lace), legs, to flash panties, so why not show they're "hot" and "in" and let the world know theirbooty is bare, for grabs? It isn't beautiful or classy. Nor is a deep cleavage. But that's only in my eyes)Of course it's all teasing, don't take them serious.

• I'll always prefer a well dressed woman. That doesn't mean boring or conservative, but tasteful.

• You're exactly right! I don't know for certain what it is, but it's as though periodic calls to tasteless behavior go out to the mentally-constipated cretins of the world. I suspect an alpha-cretin to be at the root of it.

• I don't care much for it either, I think it is in poor taste and really doesn't reflect well on the person, as it seems to me that they really don't have much in the way of an imagination.

• as long as they're not unreasonably fat or oldthe body is keyThis comes to mind: link

• I don't know it still looks trashy even on the girl in that pic. Nice to look at sure but I'd never approach the girl out of fear of how skanky and disease ridden she may be.

• LOL

• That girl looks like a got damn pornstar. yikes.

• LoL @ whaletails ;)

• I think it depends on the situation. Personally, I tend to be more attracted to tastefully dressed women. But...that's not to say I wouldn't peek if I happened to see a thong. Now, as to whether or not it's attractive (to me) depends on the intent. If it's accidental and on the right physique, it can be extremely attractive because it gives a bit of a hint at the sexual personality of the woman. It's sort of like having a well cut shirt that emphasizes your positive attributes (whatever they may be) and hides the negative. A glimpse of hidden sexy underwear makes the guy wonder what else about the woman is sexy.However...if it's done on purpose in a trashy way, or if it's so egregious as to be glaringly obvious, then no, it's not very attractive (to me).And to throw out a comment about boys and their boxers hanging out...that just plain looks foolish...as does the sideways ball cap. Either one and I can't take a guy seriously at all.

• hey, I'll admit I'm a guy I don't mind looking at it sometimes, but when I see guys with shorts like that showing their boxers, I have an extreme urge to yell "Hey, pull your damn pants up", so I don't know.

• Let People dress how they like to, different men are attracted to different things so some find it hot and some do not.. Everyone has different style they like to dress in to make themselves feel attractive and in my opinion there is nothing wrong with wanting to look good.

• i think the same way lol it looks stupid but its there style and I don't think what you say is going to change there mind. I think they jsut do that cause the want a 1 night stand with someone...

• I love it. Love looking at her panties esp if they are thongs, or g-string. Something sexy/sexual about it.

• Personally if they do it on purpose then that makes them look skanky and possibly slutty, like if they WELL show it off for the world to see and not covering it that's what I mean. But if it's purely accidental and non-intentional at all than that's okay. It's just underwear that shows off a little more skin than typical girls underwear that's all.

• i prefer classy girls. cheap girls turn me off.

• I don't mind checking a girls ass out.

• Awwe, come here, I'll be your daddy and give you some attention...

• When you see one, go mac that chick