Guys do you prefer hair up or down?

Do guys like it better when girls wear their hair up in a ponytail or down? What do you think looks better for long curly hair?

0|0
5|13

Most Helpful Girl

• i actually am the worst when it comes to my hair lol. i have it down sometimes, but not a lot. i usually have it in a ponytail, high bun or a braid.
    interesting to c that guys prefer it down. idk, i dont feel like i get treated much different based on how i wear my hair... i seriously only wear it up for comfort, especially in hot weather.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• Hair down... freedom (attractive quality).
    Hair up... neck (attractive quality)
    this is like asking a question like "Guys, do you prefer bra on or bra off" lol
    ur missing the point, both ways, there's still boobs.

0|0
    0|0
  • down is really sexy

1|0
    0|0
  • I think either way it looks nice up or down makes no difference

1|1
    0|0
  • Most guys prefer the hair down and free. Flying in the wind.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it when the hair is up. Nothing is more attractive when a girl shows her neck :) i'mma vampire apparently since it's the first place I kiss.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hair down is best if it is long, in my opinion.

1|1
    0|0
  • Down for sure!! Pony tail with long hair is for working out. Long curly hair is sexy ;)

1|0
    0|0
    • But a ponytail can look classy too sometimes

• Actually that being said, whatever you feel most confident in at that moment! Hair down does show off womenly-ness

• Down. Ponytail is hawt too.

0|1
    0|0
  • Most of the time down, but there will be time that when a girl puts the hair up is sexy, looking at the neck contours could be really sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Normal is fine with me but I have a big preference on girls with ponytail. I find them very sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • When a girl has her hair in a high ponytail, and that little fringe with a parting... Such a turnon!

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say hair down normally looks better

0|0
    0|0
  • most of the time down. only some look better with ponytail

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I prefer my hair down but guys usually tell me that I look gorgeous with my hair up.
    I don't even know why they say that.
    I have soft facial features and I've read that soft features and hair up don't go together.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not a guy but most guys like long hair so I'd say down
    I don't know

0|1
    0|0
  • My ex-fiancĂ© always loved my hair up.
    I was his joy. :(

0|0
    0|0
  • As a girl who normally wears her hair up in a ponytail, I can tell you that I get way more interest from guys when I wear my hair out and down around my shoulders. PS my hair is long, wavy and healthy.

1|2
    0|0