Guys, do you prefer girls to wear their hair up or down?

Do guys find hair that is down more attractive or when the girl put the hair up? Why? And what about it is appealing?

19

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly I preffer when a woman wears her hair up, a combination of seeing her neck (don't know why but its kind of sexy (I like the idea of nuzzling a girls neck)) and because quite honestly its so rare now a days that its just more interesting. In fact I think that's why I preffer a woman do most anything with her hair just because straight and long is just so boring as every woman wears her hair that way that anything different immediately grabs my attention.