What does it feel like to wear a pencil skirt?

I'm a guy and I've always wondered what it feels like.

Most Helpful Girl

• it makes us feel sexy because its all pressed against our skin n that, highlighting our figure:P at the same time theyre not that comfortable. admittedly, i usually sit like a guy when I'm jus chillin haha, so being all lady like with my legs together gets really irritating. but hey, its worth the few hours of sexiness:P

What Girls Said 10

• it's alright. i think the high-waisted aspect of it can feel a bit weird, also you need to get them tailored if you're short like me, which makes me very unhappy lol. but it is a professional yet still sexy look... so there's that...

• Damn.. Hmm it feels nice, all the air flow getting up under our skirts.. It's like
    blog.tally-weijl.com/.../Marilyn-Monroe.jpg
    A breath of fresh air..

• Form fitting, shows off your curves, and feels sexy.

• It doesn't feel drastically different than other skirts. But pencil skirts are some of my favorite. Paired with great high heels, they make me feel very sexy :D

• I think it's the sexiest skirt out there. A tight pencil skirt with a good slit in the back is way sexier than a mini-skirt. A mini shows everything you've got in the first 2 seconds. The pencil skirt keeps them trying to see if they can see more leg through the slit.

• It's like wearing a straight jacket where your movements are constricted. I cannot move my legs to get into the car for example. And you cannot walk in larger steps.

• A bit of limited walking, but hugging your butt makes you feel sexy.

• Snug, tight to your body, hugs your curves

• It feels sexy. You know everyone is looking at your arsenal as you walk and because it's so restrictive you walk in a sexier way. It's a massive ego boost.

• Yea it does make you feel sexy because of how it highlights your figure and how it's tight I feel classy with some of them also

What Guys Said 1

• Go put one on.