GIRLS: Do you like a guy with a mustache or a clean shave?

I have a mustache and a small goatee on my chin and i was wondering if i should get rid of them. What style looks better and why?

I can't grow a beard yet :p

• Mustache
    12% (3)38% (3)18% (6)Vote
  • Goatee
    23% (6)0% (0)18% (6)Vote
  • Clean shave
    65% (17)62% (5)64% (22)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
22|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't mind a stache but facial hair can be SO HOT on some guys but they can also be as hot without it an be clean shaven.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 21

• I voted for clean shaved, but it's more complicated than that. It depends on what type of face you have.

Personally I think no guy should EVER have a mustache by itself. Like with no beard or anything. A mustache by itself is the most disgusting thing I can think of.

Also, if your facial hair is still patchy or really light and thin I think you should just shave it all off. It bothers me when I see like young teenage guys with fuzz on their lip. That's not real facial hair. Shave it off until you can actually grow the real thing.

I'm not a fan of the goatee either. My personal favorite is when a guy just has stubble. Like beard stubble. I think that's really sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • can you post a pic? it depends on your face lol

sometimes bony faces are not that great with a mustache/beard lol other times they are good with a light beard
    and normal/chubby faces sometimes look perverted with a mustache xD hehe

in my opinion nothing is better than a light beard and mustache connected together lol or a goatee (sorry I don't know what the different styles are called haha) i dont prefer clean shaven but like i said depends on your face sometimes clean shaven is best

0|0
    0|0
  • I say clean shave. But some people can rock a mustache. Some people can't. Like my husband... I love him right to death, but he looks sloppy if he has a beard.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't mind beard stubbles like this: menfash.com/.../stubble-beards.jpg

It makes the guy look hotter. Mustaches, in my opinion, kinda give me the creeps *no offense* Clean shaven and beard stubbles.

2|0
    0|0
  • I can do all really, clean shaven, beard, moustache and a goatie. I'm not really bothered, whatever floats his boat really

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't find the guy fawkes look appealing!

1|0
    0|0
  • Clean shave or beard. Go hard or go home.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ugh, I wish I could answer A and B. Lol. It also depends on how you look with them. In general I think they're nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd prefer clean shaved

0|0
    0|0
  • Some guys look alright or better with facial hair so it's about what suits your face but generally I think clean shaven looks better.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like a bit of stubble

1|0
    0|0
  • depends on the guy. some guys look better with, some look better without.

0|0
    0|0
  • Clean shave for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate mustaches. But beards and goatees are sexy.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like stubble

1|0
    0|0
  • Everything is better than mustaches.

0|0
    0|0
  • clean shave if you can grow a beard. I really like short close trimmed beard :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Mustaches remind me of pedophiles... Sorry but entitled to an opinion

1|0
    0|0
    • your name is 2children too :3

• I have two kids, a 4 month old and a 4 year old. I love my kids and they are consistently on my mind, so when I thought of my username I could only think about them.

• I like clean shaved.😊

0|0
    0|0
  • There is something about mustaches I just don't like. I'm fine with beards, and some goatees (you have to have the right face for a goatee), but mustaches? Nah. Just go with clean-shaven if you can't get a beard.

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm more into muttonchops myself.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3