How can be less cute and more sexy?

I'm 16 and I know everyone says you'll just meet someone and they'll love you for you but the thing is, that time isn't right now. I want to have fun and experiment but all the guys I know love sexy hot ladies, and well I'm cute and very innocent looking :S I love who I am and I'm a confident person. I have curly hair and I'm small so I always come up cute, is there any way that I can simply make myself sexier? or hotter?

Most Helpful Girl

• it's hard when you cross that border to 'sexy' then guys judge you on that and others as well...there isn't anything wrong with cute. as a matter of fact most guys want a cute girl over a sexy one. (i'm a girl and I get this vibe when I change my style-i don't dress too sexy because I'm afraid I might be grouped into a certain category you know? like aka skanky-so you want to look hot while looking still cute-that is how I dress) so anyways, most guys want a cute girl over a sexy (skanky) one. there are situations for each one. you want to know how you're making what type of impression as well.

here is an example of how to look hot

i can wear a halter top but with a cropped jacket and a cute skirt, makeup matches the colours I'm wearing and I've done my hair to suit my style=i'm covered, no bare skin, and it's hot not skanky

there's many different ideas...cute can be hot-that's my point but you have to be careful you're not showing too much skin or people will think you're some skank or whatever. it gives guys a wrong impression if you dress too sexy or if you do it wrong, it seems like you are trying too hard. I admit I buy a lot of clothes and it helps to try it on and have friends to come with you and just see how it looks. their opinions can help too. since we don't know your body type and this is a general answer, hope this helps

• In conclusion....more skin shown=more slutty looking

• I agree withthis, like I box, so I'm fit, and I'm great at make up. I waer a lot of unique clothign because I'm not a fan of comforming, lol but soemtimes you don't want to feel like you look 14 and I agree that's in teh way you dress. I don't think I have to worry about coming off as skany since I'm not that brave to brea that much but I think if I chose my clothes more wisely maybe my vixen will show more.

What Guys Said 3

• I personally wouldn't recommend it.

At least for me, if I see someone obviously trying to be sexy, I just think "narcissistic" and don't give them a second thought.

If you want someone who cares about you for you, stop worrying about it. The moment that you stop searching for a relationship is the moment one falls right into your hands, eh?

• I like that narcissistic thing, ida never thought of that

• Well... there's no point in becoming sexy if you don't stay cute. So be careful what you wish for.

• Cute is better than sexy. Don't change.

What Girls Said 3

• Its better to be cute because when guys see you as sexy then they think of you just as a sex subject, like you don't have any brains and they just wanna have sex with you.

• honey, embrace your cute-ness. I'm 5'7 with the body of a 23 year old. I can't remember the last time I looked "cute", and I'm only a year older than you. If you say you have confidence, which I also have, then let your innersexiness shine through. It all comes with time. Be thankful that guys see YOU first and not SEX.

• Try on a new style of clothes... but of course... be yourself!

Try on a little bit of make-up... if you'd like, or wear some accessories!