Is 32c a good bra size?

I'm 5'8 and a 32c everyone makes fun of me for having small boobs :(

Updates:
Thanks everyone I feel better now :)

0|0
11|20

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 20

• Not to be rude but I've noticed the guys on here tend to think cup size is a constant thing. Like as if a 32C was the same as a 36C or a 40C. They're most looking at the C.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's literally perfect...

1|0
    0|0
  • I think that's nice if I'm imagining it correctly. Most guys prefer C cups from what I know.

0|0
    0|0
  • Does your bra fit? Is it comfortable? Does it provide support? If the answer to those questions is yes then it's a good bra size. Look the right person is going to take pleasure in your body just as it is. 😃

1|1
    0|0
  • Hell yeah girl! Obviously depends on the rest of your measurements (proportion is beauty) but 32 C for most girls is about perfect!

0|0
    0|0
    • I would say I'm proportionate, pretty slender all over

• Well then you should be pleased with your body! As a guy I tell you its a very sexy measurement so be confident and proud about how hot you're body is!

• It is a good size, definitely not small, besides either way I feel there are more important things than bra size. Plus you are pretty, I think you have nothing to worry about a thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • No you have perfect size tits

0|0
    0|0
  • yes it is. dont let people make fun of u. there mad because u are probably one of thr pretiest girls around. but yes they are still growing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea what 32c looks like

0|0
    0|0
  • They are all good bra sizes. You need nicer friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • 32c is good size

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds good to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Who said that? I think you are just fine. If I knew you more you did be one of those Girls I did ask out to date :).

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure is :)

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a great size, be proud of it :)

0|0
    0|0
  • those are GREAT. I consider your boobs to be perfect

0|0
    0|0
  • Well how old re you? They may still be growing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yea perfect

0|0
    0|0
  • That's not small at all

0|0
    0|0
  • That's more than fine!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• i think a lot of people who are responding don't realize that when you have a small band size, it makes your cup size look smaller. my sister is 5'10" and the same size as you. i don't think that's super tiny so i don't know why everyone is mean to you for it (even if they were, that's not a very good friend group to make fun of you for your bra size).

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah absoutely preferably I think it's the perfect size, it's not too big or too small. C cups are not small at all they're average but they still appear to look large but wothout all the extra weight and discomfurt of a D or DD or anything beyond it or anyone call it too saggy.

I can't understand why anyone would call a C too small it's perectly prepositionant maybe an A or a B cup but Cs are just right,

0|0
    0|0
  • You mustn't care on the number of bra, you should consider cup measurement because it defines the shape of boobs, from A to DD (extra large) dimensions of cup measurement. You can calculate your ideal cup by subtracting your bust and below distances of your boobs :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm an A cup. C cups aren't small. I get made fun of for my wall of shame/mosquito bites too.

But C cup is like everyone's favorite size. Not too small, not too big. Nearly everyone loves that size and a lot of guys will love your boobs.
    A cup is like almost no one's favorite size. So when we take off our tops, most men will be disappointed.

0|0
    0|0
    • Good thing us A cups don't live to please men over the size of our boobs, correct?

• Show All
    • I'm just sick of people saying that big boobs are a guys' preference. Apparently big dicks are a girls' preference but I have NOT met a girl who said they liked 8+ inch dicks.

• @80HDx some guys do prefer small boobs. But it's not common. I know I have never met a guy who will say that. Most happily say they prefer big boobs. Or they say they don't care. But I've never heard a guy in real life (on Gag yes, but real life no) say he prefers smaller boobs.

That's why I said you sound confident in yourself. I don't wanna continue cuz I don't want girls who are confident in themselves and who do love their small boobs to feel otherwise.

• C is not small, sorry but to say "everyone makes fun" of them for your age group is a bit of an over exaggeration. Look up photos of C breasts online. You will see they are not small. A's are small.

0|0
    0|0
    • 32 means your thinner/smaller frame. So maybe they are referring to that. But certainly not your cup size.

• I wear a 34 DDD we can trade freaking back problems plus I'm only 5'4

0|0
    0|0
  • My friend has the same problem just be yourself and be confident! I didn't notice how much guys want b or c cups until I actually spoke up b and c cups are perfect as long as their proportional with your weight

0|0
    0|0
  • Im 5'7 and a 34A everyone makes fun of me for having small boobs too so to me you got have boobs so dont complain

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'8 and a size 34B.

How do you think I feel?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a 32C too... I have small boobs. Just don't let it get to you.

0|0
    0|0