Pushing the limits on public nudity or potential public nudity (eg going commando)?

How far would you push the limits of public nudity or potential public nudity. For example have you ever:
1. Gone braless in public?
2. Gone commando in a dress or skirt?
3. Gone topless at the beach?
4. Flashed in public?
5. Worn a thong or g string with a short skirt or dress?
6. Anything more extreme?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not even trolling, this happened, Sat at the pub with my dick out ha ha... I love nudity;) Skinny dipped, ran around the block naked, had sex in front of people, peed at oncoming traffic. The only thing I miss is a naughty girl who sees life naked like I do lol

What Guys Said 5

• Does a nude beach count as pushing the limits, given you're legally allowed to do it there?

• I have worn thin white sheer like pants with nothing underneath to the hair store one time. The female at the register tried to get me to fill all kinds of forms out so I could get a discount next time she said. I think she was getting an eyeful. One lady whispered at me as I walked in the store. I felt so sexy. The ladies eyes were all on me. Loved it!!

• I haven't done any of those yet, but I plan on driving naked from the waist down to other states.

• Commando, yes! Exciting!

• Commando loads of times. There is just something about it

What Girls Said 2

• 1,2,3 & 4. I usually go braless and commando, no matter what I'm wearing. I hate the pressure of underwear strings attached to my body.

• 1. Yes, a lot;
    2. Yes, love the feeling;
    3. Yes, also exhilarating;
    4. I used to be a dancer, so, yes;
    5. Yep;
    6. Yes, you could say that... lots of fun