Why do girls wear high heels? WHY!?

I'm not short, I'd say I was average height for someone of my age, maybe even tall for someone of my build (I'm 5'11), but it's so annoying when my already kind of tall girlfriend (5 '9) wears heels like three sometimes four inch heels; she becomes taller than me! Before you all say "blah blah you're insecure", lol, it is normal for us guys to want to be taller and bigger than our girl counterparts, so it's horrible when they wear those bloody stilts! Plus, Girls always complain that it's hard to walk in heels, they have to walk really slow, even when you're in a hurry and they always have to take them off in the end because they hurt so much! AND a lot of them cost a FORTUNE! Why wear them!?

Don't get me wrong guys, I see what they do to the legs, and how they make girls look hot, but that's one pro- there are still far more cons!
Great. My girlfriend's newest pair of heels are SEVEN INCHES LONG! D:

Most Helpful Girl

• They make our legs look very sexy. For me I am not tall so at 5'4" I feel so much less like a high school student (I am also very slim and petite) and more like a woman wearing heels. I can run in heels, won't wear a pair that is uncomfortable and I don't see much of a downside in wearing them. I have cute flats that can be uncomfortable to walk in. Frankly the only thing that is super comfortable to walk in is tennis shoes and you cannot wear those with a dress or most things fashionable. Once you want to wear heels, the great looks come in 3" plus range. Lower than that and you can have a hard time finding something stylish (i.e., you find mostly things your grandmother would wear with support hose, lol).