Why do girls wear high heels? WHY!?

I'm not short, I'd say I was average height for someone of my age, maybe even tall for someone of my build (I'm 5'11), but it's so annoying when my... Show More

Updates:
Don't get me wrong guys, I see what they do to the legs, and how they make girls look hot, but that's one pro- there are still far more cons!
Great. My girlfriend's newest pair of heels are SEVEN INCHES LONG! D:

Most Helpful Opinion

• They make our legs look very sexy. For me I am not tall so at 5'4" I feel so much less like a high school student (I am also very slim and petite) and more like a woman wearing heels. I can run in heels, won't wear a pair that is uncomfortable and I don't see much of a downside in wearing them. I have cute flats that can be uncomfortable to walk in. Frankly the only thing that is super comfortable to walk in is tennis shoes and you cannot wear those with a dress or most things fashionable. Once you want to wear heels, the great looks come in 3" plus range. Lower than that and you can have a hard time finding something stylish (i.e., you find mostly things your grandmother would wear with support hose, lol).