Girls: Victoria's Secret OR Frederick's of Hollywood?

I checked out some catalogs and Frederick's Of Hollywood Girls and clothes are so much sexier than Victoria's Secret... hey I'm a guy what do I know? I don't wear this stuff... LOL YOU GIRLS DO! WHICH ONE IS THE BEST?

• Victoria's Secret
  • Frederick's of Hollywood

Most Helpful Girl

• Well personally my boyfriend doesn't like lingerie so cue boy shorts and nice cami work nicely I don't care where from as long as he is happy I'm fine and happy

What Girls Said 4

• I think Frederick's clothes are definitely sexy in a trashier way than Victoria's Secret's stuff is, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. I prefer Victoria's Secret, though, just because I generally find their clothes to be both trashy-sexy and classy-sexy, like, at the same time, if that makes any sense. Frederick's just seems kind of less elegant, or something, for the most part.

• I shop at Frederick's because of the price issue. If you shop the on sale stuff it is a lot cheaper than Victoria's Secrets. I've been in the store at Victoria's Secret and it is rather pricey. I only wear them for like 15 minutes anyways, so I don't want to spend a lot of money. Victoria's Secret does seem nicer made, but Frederick's does have some classy things and the price is a lot less. Not everything is trashy and if you are in a committed relationship, does it really matter if you are wearing something trashy? Only your boyfriend/husband is going to see it, so as long as it looks nice it shouldn't matter that Frederick's is definately not the same good quality. If you are buying something for a very special occasion, then Victoria's Secret may be the way to go. But for the bulk or general lingerie ware, I think Frederick's is a much better, wallet-friendly store to go with.

I bought a wonderful, white corset/bustier for $65 about two months ago from Fredericks that I absolutely love.

• Well VS for the everyday and Frederick's for the ooh la la.

• victorias secret is like sexy everyday general stuff

fredrick's is freaky nasty sexy

so I prefer vicky's but haven't got a chance to wear the latter

What Guys Said 3

• Walmart and JC Penney are excellent, if it's the right girl, but Frederick's Of Hollywood Girls or Victoria's Secret on a nasty bitch, who would want it?

• I see Victoria's as super sexy to the extreme, practical sexy if you know what I mean, simple, and a lot of variety. Frederick's seems more like role play or turn on stuff like meant to get down to the Victoria stuff or something like that. It is more vintage I think is the word I'm looking for. As long as noone is seeing it but me, I would say Victoria on my sig. other is nice. :D

• You are my hero. Seriously, I never thought I'd see the day someone brings up Fredericks of Hollywood on this site.

My only fantasy, is to go shopping with a girlfriend or ex there. Simple, but pure fun.

Fredericks, all the way.