How do guys feel about hippie/indie/bohemian/urban kind of girls?

Do guys like girls who dress funky like, pacsun, urban outfitters, very "tumblr" ? If not, why? and what are pro's and con's of this. Do guys find it weird? And would you prefer preppy princess kind of looks?

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys really don't notice how you dress. If you dress I little nice than they think "hey he dresses a little nicer". If you dress a little worse they think "hey she dresses a little worse". But exact details like lines, colors, patterns, material, basically all the things you are about; they don't give two shits.
    Really they don't notice too much

• Thanks ! Yeah I guess they dont

• Your welcome. Don't take it personally guys just typically aren't Into things like clothes that much

What Guys Said 3

• As long as they look beautiful and not a slut, all of them.

• I dress like that all the time so no prob :)

• Seriously? All the guys at my school are sporty af

• I like them as long as they bathe regularly.

• Yeah thats always a good trait, haha :)

What Girls Said 4

• Honestly, they usually don't give a damn. The guys who care as much as you'd like them to are gay. Lol

Any guy who cares that much is either a homosexual or he is too superficial and shallow to be given the time of day. Real men are not going to be overly concerned with how you dress.

• Not necessarily but I get what you mean, thank you !

• Most guys like it. Not my husband though (he prefers a flashy style, short skirts, high heels, very low cleavage, glitter, gold jewelry, lots of make-up, big hair sorta thing). Almost any other guy I know though loves that "tumblr" kind of look.

• Thank you ! But yeah, and haha your husband likes that flashy look :)

• personally, i luv funky clothing, but not too much. maybe 1 crazy piece, and the rest of the outfit complementing it. u know?

• Thanks ! But yeah I feel

• All I have to say is, be yourself and don't worry about what someone thinks if they don't like it. I guarantee there are people out there who like all of those styles, so don't change yourself just to please someone who doesn't like them.

• This is really sweet, thank you girlie :)