What's you opinion/take on SAGGING?

GAGmales-GAGirls I know I can't be the only 1 who thinks that sagging is NASTY, right?

To this very day, I've never gotten the reason as to why people choose to sag. I see nothing beneficial from it, Hell you are giving people the divine right to stare at your ass. If you think that it's alright (sagging) "YEAH YOU MIGHT BE JUST A TAD BIT FRUITY IMHO, YOU'RE also bringing unwanted attention to yourself IDIOT -_-.

Another thing I don't get is this "HOW/WHY ARE YOU SAGGING WITH A FUCKING BELT ON?" I thought the point of a belt was to HOLD up your PANTS, right?

1 of the funniest things on earth is watching 1 of those PENGUINS (saggers) try to walk/run/fight. Since they have to walk sideways in order for them to keep their pants from falling down. They also can't get full running speed because their pants are too fucking big LOL OR They can't concentrate on that/a fight because they're too busy trying to hold up their pants which results in them losing the fight....

Now I know why most of them do it, to you know, Give off that "tough/thug" persona BUT IMHO they don't look tough/threatening oh no, they look LOST/HOMO.

ALSO GAGirls is that a turn on to yall? (I don't sag btw)

What's you opinion/take on SAGGING?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 34

• I don't understand how this trend got started. One day some guy thought "Hey, what if I exposed my underwear to the world by hovering my pants just below my ass?" As if they can't decide whether they want to shit or not.

i2.wp.com/.../Ridiculously-Saggy-Pants-02.jpg

Luckily, it's been slowly disappearing and I see less underwear on the streets.

• Totally thought this was going to be about titties, kinda disappointed.

But yeah pull up your fuckin' pants you look like an idiot.

• Lol hell the fuck no it is not a turn on. To purposely watch a guy sag his pants is like... really dude? You just gonna purposely pull your damn pants down WITH A BELT ON to show your damn underwear?

Sagging started in JAIL. It was a way of showing that you were down for a little backdoor party. So yeah... remember that when you're saggin those pants fellas!

#backdoorparty #bootybandit

• The entire time I was reading this post all I could think was

http://youtu.be/gGMY_SGFEB4

• Not going to lie when I read the title, I thought you were talking about boobs for some reason lol.

I don't understand why any man thinks this is attractive, when I see a guy doing that shit, I automatically assume his IQ is low because he can't even dress himself properly.

• Usually sagging itself doesn't bother me that much, except when its to an extreme level like the guys in that pic, but the thing that bothers me indeed, is sagging WITH A BELT like if you sag dont put a belt!!! What are you trying to portrai here? Dont sag&use a belt or sag&dont use a belt

• I"m saying wy SAG to begin with 2 IF YOU'RE going to SAG why have on a belt? OVERALL it's just 1 big WTF moment lolol

• I'm so glad my boyfriend doesn't do this lol But I see girls sagging too >.>

Anyway, here is my contribution to the pics. shavarross.com/.../Sagging-Pants.jpg

• LOL nigga need to shave

When a girl sags it just takes away the whole point of have any clothes on her -_- since I can't see her ass shaped in some tight jeans LOL

• I think it's ridiculous. Especially in the winter time. It's fucking below -20 in Chicago and motherfuckers wanna sag their pants yet wear ski masks -_-
    I should take a picture of it cuz it looks stupid and I wonder if their butthole is frozen?

• LOLOLOL Niggas in St Louis do the same exact thing... like what is the point of that then.

• Lol people these days! Why?
      And you're right. It looks even more ridiculous with a damn belt. Like wtf?
      -_____________________-

• Most of the time, if they aren't sitting their funky booty asses on my couch or something I don't care BUT IT DOES get annoying seeing a man's butt while he is walking in front of me. Overall it just looks retarded IMHO then wonder why they have all eyes on them -__- (In a bad way)

• LLooks like their moms never taught them how to wear their pants.

Plus, I HATE boxers. They're so childish and unsexy. Like what do you think you'd achieve by almost completely exposing your loose boxers? Think girls would admire your man booty? Now if you wear boxer briefs, and you happen to have some nice glutes, now THAT's something I might just enjoy seeing. Otherwise, SO VERY unsexy.

• I really don't care. I think if they knew how this trend started, these people wouldn't wear their trousers like this.

• I never understood why they felt the need to show off they're underwear. Are they THAT uncomfortable? I just assume the attention gives them a confidence boost.

Sagging irritates me. But I don't care anymore. Seen this too many times foe it to stand out to me, I just keep on walking.

• Yup I agree... I keep walking also but I get tired of seeing these dudes nasty ass trouser LOL

• I mean girls have skirts of the wanna do something like that. So it got me thinking xD

• LOLOLOL @ " I thought it was to hide erection and let the penises breathe. Now Idk" you'd think that wi would be something like that, but then again that would make it easier/pop out their trousers if they had a hole in the front of them

I guess it's to air out their waist/thigh area... well that's what I use to think but even then that's not true I'm sure Lol

• I thought this was going to be a topic about saggy boobs lol.

Yeah, I wouldn't be seen in public with an adult that can't dress themselves properly.

• NASTY! Plus I'm a compulsive control freak so I desperately want to go pull them up, or down completely! ;)

• this song sums up my feelings :p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkeAzqhlkNk

• So eww to see like no one wants to see your buns hun lol I don't even see how that's comfortable but okay whatever floats their boat.

• I can't even fully explain how much I HATE it.

• in my opinion it looks like a loaded diaper.

• LOLOL I think someone already said that ^^

and you're right ^^

• Oh I'm not bad talking you/mad
      I'M
      ACTUALLY GLAD that someone had the same mindset as us 2 on this matter ^^

• I'm good no offence taken

• Those guys need bigger pants. Not little. bow wows anymore.

• This is what I have to say
    static1.squarespace.com/.../

• I agree with you absolutely!!! I do not understand sagging at all. It's extremely unappealing to me and makes the wearer just look funny. I don't know how this became a fashion trend or why but I hope it passes soon D:

• why not GAGuys? ;p

• Because most GUYS do it to IMPRESS girls IRL ^^ or to give offthat tough guy/tough look lol

• huh?

I meant why GAGirls and GAGmales instead of GAGuys? lol

• Because I wanted GIRLS opinions on this whole matter. Most niggas I know do it to look cool in front of the girls BUT I THINK "it this shit suppose to be a turn on to yall?" Most girls say no IRL and on GAG thus far also ^^

• Ugh... It's SO tacky. I hate it :-/

• Aren't pants suppose to cover their hides? If you're not following the pant protocol why bother to buy them at all.

• For real, let's not bring prison homosexuality to the streets.

• It looks really weird to me.. I don't think guys who sagg their pants are attractive. Personally

• Doesn't bother me at all.

• Didn't expect that, but I see how/why you could-would say that ^^

• Didn't expect what?
      I just don't really care much about how others dress.
      I've seen some attractive guys with their pants sagging. Didn't make them any less attractive to me.

• Lol I hear ya ^^

• I just don't care anymore.

• I need to gain that mindset on this topic... get tired of seeing they dirty trouser/boxers asses walking in front of me lol

• I've seen it happen and ewwwwww takes away the whole "point of a female body" if that makes sense in clothing

• Female sag is just twice as gross as male sag.

• I'll Put it this way... I loath it with a passion.

• I've always found it very unattractive.. just ewww

• I get disgusted honestly. It's stupid and very unprofessional

• More from Girls
    4

What Guys Said 29

• man its lame but this gives mea chuckle.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kq4y13n4T50

hahaa

• First it started in prison, guys sagged to show that they were homosexual and available. Where it started is up for debate some say it was Texas others California. As prison fashion becomes street fashion (think kaki pants and white t-shirts) it was a pretty smooth transition. The argument for it is it's easy to conceal a weapon in oversized clothing, you could hide a submachine gun in some gangsters pants, whether or not they could draw it is up for debate though.

But I agree, absolutely ridiculous. And it STARTED as a gay thing.

• That might be best answer when this is all said and done lol

• If you want to fact check me, both Texas and California prison inmate handbooks are published on line. Just look under clothing issue.

• Hahahah I see guys doin' it all the time and it looks SO uncomfortable! If my pants sag and drag my boxers down it's so annoying, I can only imagine what it's like to have them halfway down all day!

But I don't look down on anyone who does it.

Also, don't real thugs have bunches of money to buy fine Italian belts? Why is it thug to dress like a hobo? Isn't thug culture derived from organized crime, such as the Mafia?

• Those are low life common street thugs who're poor as hell probably LOL

Most will still have on a belt YET sag somehow though LOL

• Totally gross, looks like they soiled a diaper.
    s3.amazonaws.com/.../justin-bieber-diaper-meme.jpg

• I'm not gonna lie... I used to sag back early in highschool just because everyone else did. This one dude called me ghetto just because I can run pretty fast in sandals with my pants up even though he runs faster while saggin -_-
    I don't know care what they wear, I'd only rip them if they were trying to get on me for not doing it. Lol you right though people who sag are easier to knock down

• I used to think it made me look like a bad ass or something. Didn't last long, I started sagging in 6th grade, stopped after 8th grade.

• People still do that?

• don't do it. it just enforces the stereotype. and it make you look really unintelligent. like using the n word as well. you could be really smart and intelligent and you start talking using those words and i start deducting iq points. it all in how you show yourself

• i don;t care basically... let people wear whatever they wamt

• I agree but I get tired of seeing they nasty ass boxers and shit when they're walking in front of me -_-

• I agree. It looks ridiculous. I feel sorry for them in a way.

• LOl Same here YET they wonder why they get harassed by ___ all of the time

• I've worn baggy clothes before but I've never sagged. What's the point of wearing shorts if they're all the way down to your ankles? I personally don't like it, but its their right to.

• Agreed especially since black men wear shorts.. a little below their knee caps, right? ^^

• I don't sag like that, bro. :-P

• I wish to take out my belt but not to give it to them no no smack them with it so they learn that belts have multiple uses

• I've never sagged once. I rushed out the house once to catch the bus for school and had to keep pulling up my pants because I forgot my belt, it was so annoying I don't see how that shit is comfortable to these dudes.

• AGREED and for men like us that aren't use to it... it just feels so FUNNY RIGHT?

I thought the same thing like "How can they do this shit" all day *pants drop, they pull em up... rinxe and repeat* -_-

• Yeah like not wearing a belt even feels weird. Yeah and they just use one hand to keep em up.

• Agreed and I keep on a belt ^^

• I do wear a belt everyday but my pants still kinda sags. I never ever let it get that low though. I'm afraid it'd fall of in the hall or something. Plus sitting is awkward like that. I only wear cloth belts so... not much happening

• Ain't nothing wrong with your pant's slipping a little then you pulling em up ^^ BUT these guys just -_- no comment

• Just why? It makes no sense me.

• i thought this was gonna be about boobs. :p

• Of course is unwanted attention. Who the hell wants to see a dude's behind? wtf XD

• It's takes all my strength not to yell pull up your damn pants to the guys who come in and play basketball lol. I mean your an adult, dress like one a belt and pants that stay at your hip would be nice. I think the main reason they do it is because of the gangsta look fad they think they look tough with the sideways hats and pants at their ankles but in reality they look like stinking retards.

• I feel bad because they can't even afford buying a belt

• THAT'S THE THING though, most of those jokers while have on a DESIGNER BELT -_- like why'd ya even by it then LOL

• its dumb to me. makes you look super sketchy

• No. Just no.

• I can't believe I used to do that in high school... smh.

• I find it weird, never was into the baggy Jean look.

Now if a girl is wearing jeans and I see a tiny peak at her underwear or butt hell yea that's hot, but her jeans aren't sagging low rise can do that even with a belt.

• Looks uneducated and degenerate.

This was to let people in prison know u take it up the ass. I wonder if they know that

• Sagging started in prison those who sagged were the ones who are open to being raped analy in my opinion sagging is a dumb way to show you wanna have anal sex

• I sag a bit nothing major just an inch or two not having them around my knees, and I ain't about to wear my pants like Steve Urkle either

• Didn't see anyone else post this, so here:

attachment.van698.com/.../...8owx8xfnbf1n1oq1q.jpg

by the way yeah they look like faggots.

• LOL the guy on the left is violating the car.