Rib removal for cosmetic reasons?

What do you think of this procedure? I thought it was an urban legend that this kind of plastic surgery exists, but I'm wrong. The perceived benefits from this procedure are a slimmer waist, a more hourglass figure and larger looking boobs. Downside: It could grow back, and it's gonna be extremely painful. Rib removal for cosmetic reasons?

• WTF...
  • What the ACTUAL fuck?
  • Where can I get this done?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nahh imma pass. My organs need protection.

What Guys Said 5

• I wouldn't breakup with a girl just because she has a prominant ribcage.
    It's not like she has to wear revealing clothes for whole days and nights lol

• Disgusting. Someone who would have this done for cosmetic reasons is mentally ill.

• It seems pretty drastic on first impression, but, then again, I have no knowledge about the health effects, risks, etc. of the procedure--so I cannot make a judgment,

• Just throwing this out there, she looked significantly better before the surgery.

• this should be the new thing since breast implants! Highly approve!

What Girls Said 10

• I refuse to undergo life threatening surgery for something as trivial as a smaller waist. it is not that serious

• sorry but not interested lol... my ribcage is fine as it is

• these photos are confusing. I thought that was a myth too. now I have to go google it... seems pretty dumb

• I found these pics in a forum where the girl posted these pics to show what the results look like for those who were considering that procedure. There was another pic of her scars. So it's not a rumor or myth unlike with celebrities..

• I didn't know it could grow back... That' kind of a cool fact XD I don't want this done, it might cause problems.

• not for those who got it done to have them removed lol but yeah, it's cool.
      it will when you get in a fight or accident, because your inner organs are not protected as well anymore o_O

• Ribs can grow back? What the heck that is so cool.

And why would anyone want to do this to themselves o. o
    I voted B

• I once read that some guys do it so they can suck their own dicks easier. I don't know if its true though...

But its fucked up. And it grows back, ouch, sounds painful!

• Sounds like a very bad and dangerous decision.

• I had heard of it but why?

• OWIE... I don't wanna get it done for A. my body is good as it is and B. Even if I wanted to I don't have money.

• It seems a bit extreme... and possibly expensive