Guys, what outfits are total turn-offs in a girl/woman?

21

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 20

• I think you should always hear both sexes even if it seems a one-sex-oriented question, but anyway:

Any sort of ultra-loose dress that goes straight down to her hips or thighs, avoiding contact with the body in between.

Sort of like this:

i01.i.aliimg.com/.../...piece-dress-tunic-both.jpg

It looks like a shirt that's a little too long and is covering her pants. And never, ever get a dress that's just going straight down your body like a tube.

Also so-called "tit curtains":

thecynic93.files.wordpress.com/.../...urtains2.jpg

A sexy outfit follows the sexy female figure. There are a LOT of right answers, because all a dress really needs to do is remind guys of what's underneath.

• huh! i'm glad i asked this question, because a lot of women actually choose this kind of blouses/dresses due to insecurities related to having a bit of a tummy or muffin top. In women's world (for many women, at least), a tight, figure-hugging piece of clothing is acceptable only if you are perfectly slim and have a perfectly flat stomach. What do you think about that? Would you still prefer a tight dress/shirt, even if the girl has a little tummy of muffin top?

• thanks for taking the time to illustrate and explain.

• No problem.

• The more she looks like a man, the less appealing she is.

From "How to Be the Woman EVERY Man Is Attracted to"
    www.huffingtonpost.com/.../...every_b_6698954.html

"Be feminine. Keep in mind that if a man wanted to be with a man, he would be. So be girly, be feminine, be a woman. What does that mean? Smell good, cook him a meal once in a while, mother him when he needs it -- find the cavewoman in you."

• Shirts knotted at the waist or 1/2 AKA "Mullet" Tucked! I'll admit I LOVE girls with shirts tucked in, but either tuck it all the way around or leave the whole shirt tail out/down!

• Anything that there is too much of like that orange dress in the comments. Or anything that there is too little of, you know the type of thing that would be on trend at any street corner in the red light district.

• Tracksuits / jogging pants. Most people that live in these type of clothes are welfare benefit sponging low life... I would never go near these low grade females, you can normally smell them before you them !! i.dailymail.co.uk/.../...ollards101206_468x923.jpg

• Anything designed to take away from a woman's femininity... and some cosplay outfits, like the zombie looking stuff

• Flip-flop sandals, hooker clothes, really pointy shoes, and anything that's too thin and tight if she doesn't have the body for it.

• Really baggy, guy like clothing. Dresses that just look like you are wearing a long shirt. Shorts that are way to short. Leggings as pants. Denim skirts. Overalls.

• Well girls that don't dress for the weather. It's not yet summer over here but I still see girls in t-shirts and shorts. Total turn-off.

• Outfits? Can't think of anything in particular, not really bothered about what they wear aslong as I don't feel embarrassed to be around them.

• I always find when a woman wears a veil of lies it's a turn off... Get it? Eh? Eh?

• Its usually womens shoes that draw my attention when it comes to ugliness.

• Well i saw a girl in a trench coat yesterday, she was still mad sexy.

• Fake tans and unnatural eyebrows.

• easy that would be alternatives and summer clothes

• The only thing I absolutely don't like, is when she goes out in public, in clothes she sleeps in. Not good

• High waisted shorts and those witch boots or whatever they're called

• Uggs, I'll bet.

• Nah, not Uggs. Even though those things are pretty well beat to death by this point too lol. I'm talking about those leather shoes that are like hi-top shoes but they resemble witch shoes to me.

Does any girl know what I'm talking about?

• Anything in the extremes, particularly hipster, gothic and slutty looks.

• People have different styles. I'm more of a skater type. Yoga pants everyday are a turnoff for me though. I get they're comfortable ik but everyday? No thanks. I'm starting to think girls in my class only own one pair of pants