Why do girls mainly only wear white panties?

Just curious as to know. Is it like a common theme or something? Do girls get through a lot of panties and whites ones just happens to be the cheapest? Tell me all the reasons why you wear white panties or the ones that you do!

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Mainly? Only? I own like 1 pair of white panties, wtf dude.

7|3
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 30

• I don't even have any white ones...

0|0
    0|0
  • Soo not true... Many girls wear different colors, patterns, and images.

But if a girl does only wear white it's because it's the best material/color down yonder. It's a bit toxic for our vaginas to be in dark colors it already barely gets sunlight. It just needs some air which white keeps cool while darker colors add more heat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thats probably a stereotype. I wear a lot of blues. I never wear white...

0|1
    0|0
  • I wear boxers rather than panties and they are all black or blue. And I don't think I've been w/ a girl who's been wearing white panties, come to think of it. Maybe you are reading too much upskirt smut ;/

1|1
    0|0
  • Most women I know strongly avoid white panties.

3|1
    0|0
  • I own one pair of white panties. I like a variety.

0|2
    0|0
  • Most of mine are black or colored.

0|2
    0|0
    • Seems the most common among ladies i know is black or blue boyshorts?@Taywallee16

• I own mostly blue, purple, green, and patterned underwear. And 3 black thongs.

0|1
    0|0
  • I definitely don't haha where did you hear that from

1|1
    0|0
  • I thought this was only true in anime.

1|1
    0|0
  • I mainly own a lot of black ones

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't own any

0|1
    0|0
  • I wear mostly black or red-brown panties.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't own not one pair of white panties and I would love to know how you came up with this theory.

0|1
    0|0
    • Just from over the years when I have accidentlly seen they are mostly white.

• Maybe because some girls dont like neon or any colors except the classic white.

0|1
    0|0
  • out of my like 70 pairs of panties id say only 2 of them are white... I like mine quite colorful

0|1
    0|0
  • I have two white g strings. That's all.

0|0
    0|0
  • mainly? i hardly have any white ones 0_0 ahhahhaha

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't even wear white underwear.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have a bunch of white ones but they are getting old and I don't like them so I'm gonna go buy some colored ones. I know my friends don't like white ones, I don't like my white ones either, they are boring and remind me of old women lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't even own one...

0|1
    0|0
  • i only have one or two white ones...

0|0
    0|0
  • They don't, because of their periods. White is horrible for girls to wear because of that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only own black.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your assumption couldn't be further from the truth.

0|0
    0|0
  • Really? I don't usually buy White colour because it easily leaves stain. I prefer black and red colours

0|0
    0|0
  • Never owned a white one.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I have any

0|0
    0|0
    • any white ones

• Women get periods, therefore white are the worst choice. Why do you want to know if we wear them or not? How creepy.

0|1
    0|0
  • In Japan you can buy dirty used panties out of a vending machine.

1|1
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 5

• Apparently they do not tend to wear white now. Being older, I remember when they usually did. But mens briefs and boxers used to be exclusively white, also. So it was not a woman thing. Now everyone wears all kinds of colors and patterns. Expressing oneself in hidden ways, I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • No idea. Probably easier to buy.

0|0
    0|0
  • So that they will become red from their period blood

0|0
    0|0
  • Because it make it easy to spot there day of the month...

0|0
    0|0