Why do girls mainly only wear white panties?

Just curious as to know. Is it like a common theme or something? Do girls get through a lot of panties and whites ones just happens to be the cheapest? Tell me all the reasons why you wear white panties or the ones that you do!

Most Helpful Girl

• Mainly? Only? I own like 1 pair of white panties, wtf dude.

What Girls Said 30

• Soo not true... Many girls wear different colors, patterns, and images.

But if a girl does only wear white it's because it's the best material/color down yonder. It's a bit toxic for our vaginas to be in dark colors it already barely gets sunlight. It just needs some air which white keeps cool while darker colors add more heat.

• I wear boxers rather than panties and they are all black or blue. And I don't think I've been w/ a girl who's been wearing white panties, come to think of it. Maybe you are reading too much upskirt smut ;/

• Thats probably a stereotype. I wear a lot of blues. I never wear white...

• Most women I know strongly avoid white panties.

• I own one pair of white panties. I like a variety.

• I don't even have any white ones...

• Most of mine are black or colored.

• Seems the most common among ladies i know is black or blue boyshorts?@Taywallee16

• I definitely don't haha where did you hear that from

• I own mostly blue, purple, green, and patterned underwear. And 3 black thongs.

• I thought this was only true in anime.

• I mainly own a lot of black ones

• I don't own any

• I don't own not one pair of white panties and I would love to know how you came up with this theory.

• Just from over the years when I have accidentlly seen they are mostly white.

• Maybe because some girls dont like neon or any colors except the classic white.

• I wear mostly black or red-brown panties.

• out of my like 70 pairs of panties id say only 2 of them are white... I like mine quite colorful

• mainly? i hardly have any white ones 0_0 ahhahhaha

• I don't even wear white underwear.

• I have a bunch of white ones but they are getting old and I don't like them so I'm gonna go buy some colored ones. I know my friends don't like white ones, I don't like my white ones either, they are boring and remind me of old women lol

• I don't even own one...

• i only have one or two white ones...

• I have two white g strings. That's all.

• I only own black.

• Your assumption couldn't be further from the truth.

• Really? I don't usually buy White colour because it easily leaves stain. I prefer black and red colours

• Never owned a white one.

• I don't think I have any

• any white ones

• Women get periods, therefore white are the worst choice. Why do you want to know if we wear them or not? How creepy.

• In Japan you can buy dirty used panties out of a vending machine.

• How many girls' panties have you seen? Shesh.

• Just over the years when you accidentally see I notice that they are mostly white.

• I am just simple curious that's all. You don't have to say if you don't want to but why would you click on this post if the title told you itd about panties?

• I wanted to see what your proof was of girls only wearing white panties... And you don't really have good evidence, so it's a worthless question.

What Guys Said 5

• Apparently they do not tend to wear white now. Being older, I remember when they usually did. But mens briefs and boxers used to be exclusively white, also. So it was not a woman thing. Now everyone wears all kinds of colors and patterns. Expressing oneself in hidden ways, I guess.

• No idea. Probably easier to buy.

• So that they will become red from their period blood

• They don't, because of their periods. White is horrible for girls to wear because of that.

• Because it make it easy to spot there day of the month...