What hair length do you like on a girl?

What hair length do you like on a girl?I recently cut my hair to about 14 inches, as the ends were damaged and my hair wasn't growing. My boyfriend loves it. I was suspecting him not to, as most guys like long flowy hair.

So, what length of hair do you prefer?

• Very short. (0-10 inches)
  • Short. (10-14 inches)
  • Chest/boob length. (14-18 inches)
  • Medium. (18-20 inches)
  • Long. (20-25 inches)
  • Very long. (25-30 inches)
  • Bald. 😕
And if you're a girl, what is your hair length?

Most Helpful Guy

• All of those lengths are perfect. Too long (to her butt) would cover her butt, and well, what guy wants that, lol, too short, and well, it looks like a male (I realize it's easier to take care of ladies but still, is looking like a man, worth the maintenance?)

As far as style. I prefer it straight but, I don't mind it she likes curling it or making it wavy on occasion. The problem is, the more you do to the hair, the faster you kill it.

As far as hair color goes, I prefer reds though I usually wind up with blondes, weird, huh? Must be because I'm a blonde myself

• Haha, cool. I'm black, but my hair was about medium length before. Most black girls have damaged hair because they add chemicals and stuff to it.

What Guys Said 16

• As long as a girl actually has hair, I don't really care what length it is.

Different hair lengths suit different face types. It's really up to you what you prefer. A good hairdresser should be able to give you good advise.

A girl who is bald might take some getting used to, but there are attributes much more important than hair length.

• I voted "C" but I could have also voted "B." Your hair is a good length and probably doesn't get in your way as much as before.

• Very short and short are more attractive than girls with long hair in my opinion

• 20-25 is da best basically

• Medium length hair looks good i like wavy, curly, straight

• Very long. longer the hair... Bigger will be my love for her.. 😍

• I like pretty long hair on a girl, but I'd rather see her hair be shorter and healthy-looking than long and gross-looking. If your hair is damaged, you should cut the damaged parts off I guess lol.

• There is no option for anything that is longer than 6 or 8 inches

• Yeah very long down her waist if possible. Wavy or straight it don't matter

• i don't know which one to pick so i chose bald :)

• Bald is the way to go...
    lol

• im alright with boob/chest length hair or shorter. I just thing that it looks better from 20 inches or shorter. As long as she takes care of it and it doesn't smell than im all good.

• 14-18 da best. hair thats covering up boobs <3

• Long hair I will like so much

• I think I like wavy and if at least come to cheast then it is ok.

• long straight hair pls

What Girls Said 9