Nipple piercing on women hot or not?

I'm thinking about getting it done because I think they look really sexy. What do you guys think? and does anyone have it done that can tell me what they feel like?

and oops I've placed this in the wrong category.
Thanks guys.. seems like there's mixed opinions on the matter. I just think they look SO hot, so I might do it, probably will chicken out though ha ha I'm sure it will hurt a lot more than my belly button did.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're just having it done because you think it'll look sexy, I'd say don't do it. I had a nipple piercing back when I was really into body mod, and it was great really, hurt like a bitch for a couple days but then it settled down and just tickled. For the 2 years I had it it was pretty normal and kept well, but stopped that nipple ever getting erect lol. I've had it out for about a year (don't really like that whole look anymore) and I'm stuck with a little scar on either side, which doesn't bother me much, but it does bother me that it's still permanently flat, and very slightly less sensitive than the other one. Plus I don't think I'll ever be breastfeeding out of that one... they say lots of women with nipple piercings can breastfeed just fine but mine in particular, it sometimes seeps a bit -_- gross huh. So now if I breastfeed out of one side, it's gonna get really saggy and the one with the old piercing won't. So I'll be all lopsided. Kinda screwed myself over haha... post-baby boob job it is ;)

If you really want it for yourself and you don't think you'll regret it (though if I'm honest I didn't think I'd regret mine either!) then do your research and go for it. Otherwise don't bother. It's a more sensitive place to have pierced and change your mind about than say, ear or bellybutton.

• Wow, I've never heard that before so maybe she shouldn't do it, Besides if she takes such a sweet photo in B&W, she must be really hot in color and doesn't need any adornments on her nipples. Here's a thought though. I saw this girl in a grocery store wearing a very low cut top providing a very good view of her Ds. They were already awesome to stare at but she had tat put in her cleavage so that guys' eye's had a reason to peer down her top.

• Just make sure you know what you're doing if you want to go through with it really. Example about the risks though: I also have 3 tongue piercings. I had the first one done then the next year saw a picture of 3 and thought it was pretty amazing. When I asked my piercer to do the other 2 he said he'd never heard of it and it'd be really risky because of the veins going down the sides of your tongue... but they didn't bleed a bit, they've healed up fine, in fact better than normal!

• (by which I mean, I'm not trying to scare you, just be aware! XD I took the risk with my tongue because I'd been researching piercings for the past 4 years anyway, and going to that piercer for 3 years so I trusted his skill. Always better to learn up!)

What Guys Said 10

• Its hot but only if its both and they wear hoops. A standard barbell is kinda like what was the point.

• It's VERY hot!

• Gross, IMHO

• I think they can look extremely hot. However I wouldn't want the girl I was dating to have it.

It's one of those things that's cool in porn or a random hookup, but not a real relationship.

• Why do you say that you wouldn't date a girl with one?

• I'm not saying that I wouldn't. Like I wouldn't rule a girl out just because of a nipple piercing, but preferably my girlfriend wouldn't have one. If my current girlfriend was thinking about getting one I'd urge her not to do it.

• I just don't understand why you wouldn't want your girlfriend to have one if you think they look hot.. like what difference does it make? Are piercings slutty or something? sorry I'm just trying to understand this...

• i think they look pretty hot, as long as they don't get in the way id imagine they'ed hurt if you got them cought on something.

• Actually I like belly piercings and small studs in the nose.

• I don't like them...

• do it

wears hoops though so the guy can tie rope through em and use them like reigns when he bangs you from behind

• Yeah, cause that wouldn't tear your nipples off or anything...

• You should try it then Mr Anonymous. Find a guy who'll pull the reigns for you. Prove to us how enjoyable it can be.

• You should probably lighten up. sounds like you need some d!ck in your life or something

• doesn't do anything for me, more of a turn off

• I love nipples.

What Girls Said 1

• HOT!