Girls, what is the shortest skirt you've ever worn?

What kinda skirt was it?
How short was it?
What do you style it with?
Where did you go? Why did you choose that skirt?

would you share a picture of you in it? If so you can post it on here or pm!

8

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• Probably a few inches above my knee. Not too short. Always work appropriate

• 0|0
  • I've worn skirts that barely cover my ass tbh *cue slut shouts* but seriously, it was a black skirt, kept my ass looking nice, with a tight white top... and I wore it to a house party one time, it totally helped me start a conversation with guys lol

• I don't think I've ever worn a skirt

• An American apparel skirt, I'm a tall and the skirts they make are 30cm long. However I wore it at the beach were short skirts aren't a big deal with half naked people walking around in their swimsuits

• just a normal little black skirt... it barely covered my butt... and i wore it with a longish over the shoulder t shirt... so yea... it was for my friends you tube channel... we was doing a prank/ social experiment thing... i chose it because it was the shortest thing i had to wear...

• Why do you care? Pervert! Find yourself a prostitute you old pedoohile! Let her send you the photos!

• The share a photo is choice, not begging!

• Like a said a choice. by the way what is normal now a days? I can't tell the difference any more! Normal is an individual concept that is accepted by society if the individual is not interfering with the flow of society!

• "Normal" doesn't exist. Every human being is unique. We made it so that people think that being normal is being popular or fancy or i don't know.