When a guy wears leather, is he gay?

I heard that if a guy wears leather, that makes him gay. Is it true? Also where that statement if a guy wears leather he gay comes from?

I'm talking about leather pants, because I want to buy a pair and not want people to think I'm gay when I'm not.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

What Guys Said 6

• Wanting to be sexual with men and men alone makes a man gay.

Wearing leather pants just makes a man fabulous.

http://i.imgur.com/pm8gm.gif

• I wouldn't think so

• Just gotta rock it with balls and not look uncomfortable in them

• Whoever told you that is an idiot. Maybe that person simply can't pull it off

• Never heard of this before, and I think tons of guys wearing leather jackets will be very skeptical

• It was more about leather pants than leather jackets.

• Ah, I'm going to tell you from experience that when I began to care about my appearance my guys friends and guys I knew gave me a hard time :/ yes, you will be joked around as being gay because guys don't like to talk about that elephant in the room.

Besides, I'm sure you like girls since you are worried about being perceive as gay. Ask the question does leather pants look good on guys, and what does his appearance give off?

It pays to dress well :3 and those haters still wonder what the secert

• Thanks. Maybe I should find a girl that wears leather pants.

• No not at all.. leather has no connection with gays..