Is it okay for your bra to show through your shirt?

I own a couple of shirts that are see through and it shows the color of my bra, is that okay? If not what should I wear under those tops that are see through? Because I really do like those tops they look nice lol

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 11

• Personally I think it looks slutty (sexy too but dressing sexy is for private times) when girls wear see through tops with only a bra underneath. If that's what u want then go for it. But I wouldn't like my girl going out like that. I think it looks nice to have a lacey tank top underneath or something like that. U know what I mean?

• It used to be considered bad, and many of us grew up with that belief. Now days it is considered acceptable. So you may be perceived differently by different age groups, as well as by religious and cultural views.

• It can be both sexy and good looking, if you know what you're doing. In other cases, it may be really awful...

Just like anything else. :)

Common sense and aesthetics and you'll be fine with them.

• Generally undergarments shouldn't be visible since they detract from the image you're trying to present. A camisole, or enough sheer layers should work.

• Fine with me.

• Yeah it is if you want it too. A matching tank top or a bandeaus

• . Not okay?

• It is none of my business. Some women are comfortable to wear that type of style.

• Whatever suits you

• if the colour of it suits the rest of your outfit it can work. if not, it tends to look a bit slutty

• i'd say no.

What Girls Said 11

• You can wear whatever you like, don't let anyone tell you any differently it's not their business. If you like it, wear it & honestly I never really care if my bra is showing or not - so what if it's showing? lol I like my bra..

• Personally if am not at work, I take very little notice if my bra shows or not.

If though on the rare occasion I am conscious of it showing, then I will wear a colour coordinating cami.. Maybe you could try this out for yourself.

• Depends on the shirt and the bra. I actually like wearing shirts like that, Nd underneath a black/indigo bra.. but I dunno :p

• i would not prefer personally. i am like more traditional in clothing
    but i can not say it is ok bad good whatever
    just wear whatever you feel comfortable

• I guess... It really depends on how it looks.

• Post a pic for us to decide

• Yea, sometimes I don't care enough to find a matching bra with every shirt and sometimes my bras or clothes are dirty so I have to wear what I have. This one girl called me slutty before but screw her, I wasn't showing any skin. I don't understand why girls care so much about what another girl does, when my friends complain about girls wearing fish nets or mini skirts, it's annoying.

• It's fine as long as your don't mind

For me I couldn't stand that I would be paranoid. XD

• I don't really bother lol if my tops are see through I'd just wear a black bra cause most of my see through tops are white in colour.

• sure. get a nicer bra if it is a dressier blouse

• It's ideal, but I have a very large bust and I can't help it sometimes XD