Should men be forced to use makeup?

I think men should be forced to wear makeup and shave any body hair. That's the only way men and women can be truly equal. I also think it's unfair how it's illegal to not wear any clothes, but legal to not wear makeup. We should make that a thing too. That way, society will learn to accept it more. It will also help to break down gender roles.

So this question was supposed to be a joke. Don't take it seriously. I don't believe any of the things that I say I did.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• Equality not about making everyone the same person. It's about giving people the chance to have a option on how they want to be. Know the difference.

• We still need to move on. Why is going out without clothes frowned upon when going out without makeup is not?

• @Asker

lmfao there is already laws about my problem...

• Yes, and it's made by hypocrites. Only because they are bothered by it.

• Men won't do it because they think it will make them look like women.

Honestly make up is useless to begin with. All it does is change your face and that's it. It's only useful if your wearing a costume or stage makeup for movies and other things like that. It might make others feel more empowered but it's a lie. That's not how you truly look and your just fooling others and yourself. Even if it makes your confidence higher while you have it on. That's kind of false confidence since once the make up is gone so is your confidence. If you can't have any confidence with your natural face then you won't have any true confidence about yourself.

Society just loves to be nit picky and bitch about anything that disturbs people. Just people are just to sensitive.

• I could say the same thing about clothes though.

• HAHHAHAGAGAG

• Totally! I already know a lot of guys who wear foundations and stuff and it makes their facial skin look sooo much better and makes them appear like they take way better care of themselves, too! Also this would be the final step for ultimate egalitarianism!

• Yes. Everyone can have great skin too.

• Men can already wear makeup if they want and women can not wear it if they want... so why would you force anything on either one of them, when it's already equal as it is.

• No. They should all be forced to wear it. Just like they are forced to wear clothes..

• Yes. We still have a long way to go

• lol, oook

• I feel like these are not your true intentioned

• OMG yes!! We should totally do this.

• No one should be forced to wear make up. That's just bull.

• I know. I only posted this to see people's reactions.

• I agree. Men need to look pretty too.

• That'd be so fun, but my brother only let me for dress up events

• You should ask him to let you do it more.

• sure. Then we could remove their testicles... truly make us all the same. Better have a lot of these around though...

www.adameve.com/.../334909-337590-350x350.jpg

• Would that be for men or women? Just curious

• I guess at that point, it wouldn't matter now, would it?

• Yeah. It probably wouldn't.

What Guys Said 7

• I can't believe you even wrote this pile of garbage... Men and Women are not equal and that is a good thing, women are the most important sex because they bring us the gift of life, they are great mothers, their much more emotionally fine tuned than men are and most importantly they are just the most beautiful things. Men are supposed to be the protectors, they are supposed to be more aggressive and dominant because that is how we were designed... Why the hell would we break down gender roles? They are the foundation for raising children.. Women are much better mothers and I'm sure a true man would much rather work his ass off all day so she could be with their kid, why should Women have to work their asses off? I think the problem is some men are just lazy... And I'm sorry but don't women like looking good? Isn't the reason they wear makeup so they can feel good about how they look? Because I certainly don't expect a woman to put tons of makeup on.. Comparing makeup to clothing is just so flawed, I live in Canada and it get's to -40 with the windchill sometimes, should I go out naked and freeze in less than 5 minutes? Clothing is necessary for Humans, we don't have fur... Makeup is OPTIONAL, see the difference there? Optional vs Necessary you may want to check the definitions.. I don't normally insult people who write posts but most usually think about their argument before posting it, did you even think about this for 5 minutes before you posted? Your argument is so full of holes I got a craving for cheese now.. Should I keep tearing it apart or have I finally gotten through to your remaining brain cell? Only time will tell.

• Ah, nature created them to be equal. It's all the stupid humans in the world like you who changed that. Please think of better reasons for your argument.

• Yeah, keep spoiling the human race. Good luck :P

• Why thank you :)

• No one should be FORCED to use make up. Clothes on the other hand are a different matter.
    Clothes are as much for modesty as they are protection

• I actually like your reply the most tbh, even though I posted this question as a joke.

• I expected as much. Still, you never know what goes through people's minds on here. Better off being serious most of the time

• And I believe that concentration camps should be opened for trolls like you. It is unfair to read your bullshit.

• This is the dumbest idea I've ever heard.

• You don't want men and women to be equal? Nuuuu!

• Did I say it was a bad thing? I said it will not solve anything. It is yourself who seems to think men being masculine is bad thing, hence why you asked this stupid question, dumbass.

Your so called "equality" dream of men wearing makeup is not going to happen so keep dreaming all you want.

And he majority of men do not wear dresses you blind fool. Like I keep telling you, me and the majority of men wouldn't wear makeup. Men and women are different in their own ways and styles, that's how life is. Get the fuck over yourself.

• I never said that being masculine is a bad thing. I just said that there should be no such thing as masculine of feminine. That can only happen if it's acceptable for men to do feminine things and women to do masculine things.

Also, where did I say that the majority of them wear dresses?

• Why not force women to take injections of testosterone so they can get harrier. Can't equality be achieved that way?

• nah, think ill pass on that one broski

• No one is forcing women to wear make up, they have the choice to do that or not.
    So this question is pretty stupid.

• Well we should force both men and women to wear it.

• Where do you see equality in the loss of freedom?

• Well forcing people to wear clothes is loss of freedom too.