Why do I like girls that look like chipmunks?

Ever since I was little I always had a crush on my sisters friend. She is blonde, and sexy, with chipmunk teeth. now I've found myself attracted to that same type of look in other women. Do I have bad taste? I find other looks attractive also, but this look just sparks something deep inside me..

Most Helpful Guy

• i know what you mean

for me its really slim girls with really nice hips and round faces

i guess because my first girlfriend was Asian haha ( I called her my asian bite)

then my second was a really small black chick

now I'm with this a really slim and native American mix.

call me a globe trotter haha

but maybe its all based on what your first experience is and you end up looking for something comparable to your first real crush. that's what I think.

cuz if you noticed some people always fall for the same kind of people.

a popular one is girls and asshole.

its just a guess

What Girls Said 1

• Its is not a matter of bad taste at all. Every man and woman has something that just adds a little spark to the person they meet that they like about them for no particular reason. I have something for dark hair and eyes, If we all had crushes on the same type of people then we would all want to marry the same guys and girls.

What Guys Said 0