Girls, crimped hair looks ugly on me. What should I do?

Yesterday, I've just done my permanant crimped hair. But it looks bad on me. What should I do? Is there any way to remove crimps from the hair? My original hair is thick and heavy so when I did crimped hair, my hair becomes bigger and messy. What should I do to make my hair neat and look good? Please help me!!

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Try this: go through and flat iron your hair in sections. Then, brush your hair in a clockwise direction around your head, pinning it down with bobby pins (Google "Rihanna bobby pin hairstyle for an example of how your hair should look wrapped around your head"). Afterwards, get a scarf and tie the hairstyle down. It'd be best to do this at night before bed, so that it has some hours to flatten. You should wake up with smoother hair. Hope it works if you try it :)

What Girls Said 4

• How did you think it would turn out?
    I don't even know what to tell you... wait until it uncrimps itself...

• Next time go to the beauty shop and try on wigs of the hair style you want before doing anything to see if you'll like it.

• Go in for hair smoothening

• My hair is like that, I guess I'm just disgusting,