Girls, When is it more appropriate to wear pantyhose rather than bare legs or thigh high stockings and garters?

I'm starting an office job soon where the women dress up.

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Just be safe and wear pantyhose, thigh high stockings are only ok if nobody can see the top... that would look pretty inappropriate

What Girls Said 4

• I wear a dress or skirt to my job most every day. Slacks or a pant suit are appropriate wear but I prefer the more feminine look and feel of a dress or skirt. Underneath, it’s a pretty garter belt and stockings. I only do the pantyhose when my skirt is on the shorter side.

I find wearing a garter belt and stockings more convenient. When nature calls, panties are much easier to deal with than pantyhose. For those inevitable runs, an extra pair of stockings takes less room in my purse than pantyhose. There’s the additional benefit of feeling more girly and feminine kmowing I’m wearing something so pretty and elegant underneath.

• I only see women wearing tights during cold weathers. No one wears any other time. Myself included

• Only when it is required in the office or you are meeting with royalty.

• you can use them as long as you can't see the top,