Guys, how many tattoos are too many on a girl?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on where and size - A rough figure of any more than 10% of body coverage mught be a bit much.

What Guys Said 12

• I don't mind a few small, cute tattoos, like for instance a heart or a butterly. But if its anything dark and gothic, like skulls, and snakes, and fire, they look really ugly. And its also about teh size and location of the tattoo. If its anything that covers a large portion of skin, its a turn off (such as an arm sleeve).

• depends how hot she is. the hotter the more acceptable.

• It depends on the individual, some girls look great with many and some girls look odd with just a few.

• Too much is when your clothes can't hide them.

• One

I hate tattoos on chicks

• Tattoos don't look "good" on anyone, and when they're on girls, they look worse.

Add to it that 90% of the time the tattoo will be either:

A) A feather
      B) A bird
      C) A knot
      D) A dreamcatcher
      E) A stupid quote

People think they're "edgy", but it's about as conformist as you can get.

• I agree with everything except that no one looks good with tattoos. None of what I would want are like what you suggested.

• I love full-body tattoos. I don't care how many she has as long as 1) they're creative and 2) they're not on her face.

• it doesn't really matter to me unless ur completely covered in them

• When you can't tell her comlexion

• It depends where

• ... one. :)

• One or two very small ones are OK, like beauty marks, anything past that is progressively less attractive.

• one. i dont like tattoos and i think those girls who have them have issues. why make a permanent mark on you that you might regret later. aren't you satisfied with your natural skin?

• That's not the point for me. I am going to get a small tattoo on each ankle that each of my family members are getting. It's a family simple. I also would like a cross on one of my shoulder blades. But I also found another design I think is breathtakingly beautiful that I would put on my other shoulder.