Do guys find swimmers' bodies attractive?

I swim competitively, and my shoulders and thighs have gotten a little broader and my hips have gotten smaller. I am just fine with how I look, but was wondering if guys found the physique of a female swimmer (not a majorly buff Olympian; just a swimmer) attractive or not.

Most Helpful Guy

• I like your question because my Ex was a swimmer and she took after her father body-wise. And her shoulders portrayed that broad look too. I think it's really up to the guy and what he likes personally when it comes to your question. Me, when I was dating my Ex she was still swimming to keep in shape and for me it told me she was healthy. She also had a small waist and very toned thighs but not in a hard lined way you'd see in bodybuilders or fitness types; she had a very (if you will forgive the alliteration) "muscle supple" look. In short, the Hour-glass look is always a winner, and even better in jeans. Need I say more? (smiles reminiscing)

What Guys Said 5

• Totally!

I can relate to your question, though. I have a friend who was a swimmer in college and she was a member of the 1,000 lb. club. She could leg press 1,0000 pounds.

She hated her legs, but they were beautiful!

I would much rather hang out with an athletic girl.

Dan

• definity , there was a girl from my hometown who was a tri-athlete , swimmer , runner , biker etc . and she is truthfully one of the hottest girls I've ever seen , she is incredibly hot and could be a victoria secret's model , she's just that good looking and has a perfect body , now her personality could be better , so perfect body didn't equal a perfect partner and we never worked out or dated in the end , but did I find her body attractive of course

• Veggie Tales! I used to love those movies, We watched 'em with the little kiddies in sunday school o.O Anyways, I'd be hard pressed to find a female athlete with a body I didn't find attractive, save the body builder type, but then again that isn't natural, it's steroid induced. So as long as it is naturally obtained, you shouldn't have an issue with finding men who find your body attractive dear. Some might be intimidated by you, but do you really want a guy like that anyways?=P

• Slim+toned=very attractive.

• I think the body of female athletes including female swimmers are incredibly hot, so YES.

What Girls Said 0