Are belly button piercing still cute if you have a kinda chubby belly?

Are belly button piercing still cute if you have a kinda chubby belly?

• a belly button piercing looks cute on thick/chubby girls
    48% (32)75% (66)64% (98)Vote
  • whats the point? if you got fat on your stomach you shouldn't expose it
    14% (9)6% (5)9% (14)Vote
  • a button piercing makes thick/chubby girls look worse
    23% (15)12% (11)17% (26)Vote
  • other [explain]
    15% (10)7% (6)10% (16)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|15

Most Helpful Guy

• ahh so hot. my ex girlfriend had a body like yours, only paler, a little but less paunch and with wider hips. you would definitely have my attention at the beach

funny how half the guys think it looks good, but 2/3rds if the girls think it makes thick girls look worse

2|0
    0|0
    • lol yeah guys seem to like it a lot more than the girls here. that surprised me actually
      did your ex have a bb piercing too?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think belly button piercings are vile anyway.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• I like belly button piercings on girls, and i like them especially on thick & tan girls like yourself or thin & pale girls.

very sexy in my opinion, just dont put on more weight, you're pretty chubby :)

1|1
    0|0
    • Thanks <3. yeah im at max chubbiness right now. if i hit fat/obese itll make me a very sad panda

• You got a little bit of meat on your bones but you still look sexy, I prefer thick girls over a skinny girls so you're good on my book

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't find belly button jewelry attractive period. No matter what the circumstance. However, In this instance I would say a big NO. It does NOT look cute at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • B & C. I totally have a thing for belly buttons, and I don't at all mind a bit of chub on the belly, but the one in the photo is beyond chubby in my opinion, and it just doesn't look very flattering.

1|0
    0|0
  • I voted A looks good

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally, I don't find them really cute on anyone. I mean they can look okay but they'll look better without it in my opinion, natural just looks better to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's still cute whether a girls chubby or not <3

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it looks cute on you :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I just don't find those piercings cute or attractive on anybody.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol nothing is cute if you have "kinda chubby belly"

0|0
    1|1
  • Nope I don't like chubby girls

0|0
    2|1
  • I think you just gave me a boner. I think BB piercings, especially those hanging ones, look very sexy on your body type

0|0
    0|0
  • You have got a bit too much weight to pull that off. Usually girls who have belly buttons piercings are skinny, and sorry to say but you aren't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Belly button piercings are awful anyway but on a chunky chick they are even nastier and she shouldn't be showing her belly anyway, no one wants to see that.

1|1
    3|1

What Girls Said 9

• Sorry, but that doesn't look good. Makes it seem like your tummy got hungry and ate the closet thing. :-(

0|1
    0|1
  • PERSONALLY I think belly button piercings are going out and starting to look very tacky - but this is a personal opinion and I don't mean to offend you as you may love them and if you do, wear it! But like I said - my opinion is no - bcos takcyyyyy

1|0
    0|1
  • I dont care for them in general but I think it would look better on a flat or flattish stomach

0|0
    0|0
  • Belly button piercings in general are disgusting. Doesn't matter what body the piercing is on.

0|0
    1|0
  • Personally, i think you look fine. It looks cute on you.

0|0
    0|0
  • img.pandawhale.com/...se-no-gif-Michael-S-hIu3.gif
    I think I just puked on my keyboard

0|1
    1|1
  • I have the same thing
    A bit of a chubby belly with a belly button piercing, I think if it makes you feel cute then ignore the negatives, what matters is your happiness.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you should do what makes you feel comfortable!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it looks great. You're gonna get hate on having any sorts of piercings though, but just let the haters live their pitiful judgmental little lives, while you put diamond in your belly button.

0|0
    0|0