Why wasn't everyone blessed with good looks?

why wasn't everyone blessed with good looks?

Most Helpful Girl

• Because if everyone was would they still be known as good looks?

Everyone would just be average or normal and we would still seek someone that's different or more attractive than the rest... If everyone was attractive attractive would no longer be attractive it would be common or ugly.

What Girls Said 17

• Because I took them all muhahahaha!!!
    lovelace-media.s3.amazonaws.com/.../...eefacd9.gif

• I have nothing against bigger people because i use to be obese myself, But oh my fucking god, Her neck makes me feel sick 0_o

• Good looks aren't always a blessing. Most people, if they're not super attractive on the outside, they have really good personalities because they're not getting positive attention a lot and when they do, they appreciate it.
    Like have you noticed in movies... The popular guy is really attractive, so he's used to getting the affections from people and he doesn't really give a shit. Or there are the people that are attractive but don't know it. I think these are the best kind.

• I think it's just about if the person takes care of themselves honestly...
    But I think a better question to ask is why wasn't everyone blessed with good personalities.

• I don't know that's the way it is. Everyone has different qualities. Some are good looking, but some people have a beautiful heart.

• Because they were blessed with something else ;)

• big... something?

• I don't know what you meant by I meant that God gave them something that the "good looking" people don't have, maybe a good life or talent, a good job or a faithful mate.. Etc

• Because ugly can't truly exist without a counterpart. But keep in mind that ugly insides spill out on pretty people and it shows more on them than it does on people who THINK they're ugly.

• no idea... wish God was a GaGer... and he would give us the answer..

• That would be genetics...

• because genes sometimes combine in a way that lots of people don't find attractive. BUT at the end of the day, it's who you are inside that matters

• Because random genetic phenotypes

• sigh. i wonder tht myself

• Variety is the spice of life

• Because looks aren't everything.

• Everybody looks good in some way to certain people. Smiles help.

• Genetics are very rude. Sometimes.

• beauty is in the eye of the beholder

no one is ugly
    but these days with makeup and all the fakeness around us, "normal" is not enough anymore

• Genetics...
    ...

What Guys Said 16

• In one sense, we base who has "good looks" or not by who looks better compared to others. What is attractive or not is relative. So the only way everyone could be born with good looks is if everyone looked exactly the same, and that isn't realistic. It's not fair, but in life, very few things are actually fair.

It is kind of the same concept of saying "If everyone was special, no one would be special anymore"

• Just the raw, unlucky hand some of us are dealt at birth dude.

Not much we can do about i'm afraid mate.

• I suppose there has to be a spread put it this way if everyone was gorgeous then it wouldn't be anything special - The celeb world would collapse

• Why? well because there are other things that makes a person attractive.

• mother nature is a bitch

• It's because God put you on this planet to humble the rest of us with your impeccable beauty and swagger.

• Because of the gaussian distribution. Most people are going to be average. Why would you expect most people to ahve good looks? If everyone had good looks then we'd still all be average, which makes your entire premise stupid.

• Genetics. But honestly if your a guy its not that bad, you can make up for it with your personality. Girls are pretty much screwed if they dont look average or above.

• If everyone is then no one is

• 'Cause genetics and chance?

• To test the fools who judge primarily on looks.

• looks are a matter of opinion

• Not everyone can be good looking as you.

• the world isn't fair... duh..

• Because then everyone would be average.

• Well someone had to be at the back of the queue when good looks were handed out.