Which of these is your favourite kind of high heel?

Which one do you feel sexiest in ladies? If you don't wear heels ok lol... this question is about heels :P

Guys, which one makes u go "daaaayummm"...

Remember that the key to mastering the art of heel classification is to acknlowledge that they mostly come in hybrids. :P

PS: making the decision not to put a poll because i like reading ur responses hehe=]

1. THE ANKLE STRAP HEEL
great for a casual, or casual/chic day/night out :)

2. SLIM POINTED PUMPS
Corporate, Classy, Conservative.

3. LACE ME UPS
My personal favourite. Endless styles.

4. GLADIATOR HEEL
Girls with great legs are absolutely SMOKING in these. they usually go knee or thigh high. y'all know what im talking bout.
[i can't put pics for them all -.-]

5. PLATFORM STILLETOS
Don't mess with this chick. Her shoes can kill you.

6. WEDGES
Not wedgies. U know, the ones that occupy the space in between the heel and the back of the shoe :P

7. PEEP TOE
can be high or low. As u can see, the toe isn't OPEN. it's PEEPING. big difference!

8. THE CHUNKY HEEL
BAD. ASS. a heel that's chunky :P

9. THE NO HEEL HEEL
What is the point of this? They look like the stilts of the fashion world. Even if i had room to put a picture, i still wouldn't because they hideous lol.

any others i missed out on? feel free to let us know! pics of your specific favourites would be cool too. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Normally the 2nd one. I love the professional, elegant look on women.

• yesss. i love it too.
      ain't seen u around in awhile!

• It would look sexy on a resume ☺. I thought my studying days were behind me but here I am studying for another qualification whilst I'm working. I'll be studying on my death bed at this rate haha.

• haha ;P

well look at u living that BO$$ life!! LOL dw, all for the sake of a beautiful resume.

Most Helpful Girl

• My top faves would definitely be wedges and platform stilletos 💙💙

What Guys Said 28

• Low heels, in original colors, such as gold dust sprinkled over black. I don't like the really high ones, they scream for attention too loudly. Dittto the ''gladiator' heels...

• The lace me ups or the gladiator heels are the ones that do it for me

• they all look cute :) but 1,3, five, and 7 look the best. I like number 3 for the lace look and number 1 is sexy lol, so are peep toes :) number five is great for occasions like church, funerals, weddings, buisness meetings etc..

• I like the Lace-me ups they seem to be very attractive heels

• I don't like to see ladies in 4 - 9 , especial 6. I don't know why I just hate to see wedges. Number 1 is okay, but I think they'er the training bra of heel wearers. Now 2 and 3 drive me crazy, ladies look good in them wearing anything from jeans to evening gowns. When I see a lady in those lace ups, a sexy cocktail dress, or nice pair of fitted jeans, and a jazzy top I can become a little aggressive in my approach, that shit drives me mad as a march hare.

• ok wtf i haven't seen u around in FOREVER. hi!

fair enough =]i love 2 and 3 also. haha settle down there!

• Hello there. I've been around, but I don't comment as much any more. It's seems like when you give someone an honest opinion or tell them the truth and not what they want to hear you get blasted for it it, so I just stopped commenting. I hope all is well with you and everything thing is up in the land down under. Take care JB.

• haha that's so true. well i just give it to them anyway, and when they fight ill usually ignore them.
      anyway, I'm great thanks, hope u r too. take care :)

• The lace heels are really sexy.

• Well 1, 2 & 3 are my favorites :D

• None of them really.
    They look goofy.

• Ever done bal-
      Yes I've done ballet , for 2 lessons , judge me.
      Ever done bellet?
      Your feet is gonna hurt mighty damn good in the end of the day ain't it lol

• I'm partial to the ankle strap heel.

• Definitely 2!! xD

• The ones makes me go "daaaayummm"... huh

Probably

1. THE ANKLE STRAP HEEL
    2. SLIM POINTED PUMPS
    3. LACE ME UPS ( with the right look )

• From the shoes with heels nr 1 is my favourite... but heels are not a must for me so no need to hide when you wear nr 9 :D

• banANNAz rocking the heels! YES! lol!

• Pumps and lace-me ups.

• 5, 6, and for sure 7 😍😍😍😍 super sexy.

• Number 1. But I am not a fan of the sharp point at the end.

• fair enough =] that's interesting, one of few men to say that.

• oh well aren't u a gentleman lol. yes they are SO painful but very sexy. that's the appeal lol.

• so just the point is very sexy and not the height of the heel?

• I adore the classic slim point courts, they look phenomenal on any woman. I also love the peep toe platforms as shown in your picture (an ex girlfriend used to wear a pair just like those, she always knew they made me hot!, she even climbed in the bath with me while still wearing them :) :) :)

• Don't like high heels on women...

• Slimmed pointed pumps are my favorite to see.

• i love them too, but very uncomfortable, not gonna lie lol.

• well u could say that they're all on a scale of uncomfortable lol. wedges are least uncomfortable and from personal experience id say either the pointed or the lace ups are most uncomfortable.

• Yeah, I love seeing a girl in heels but really girl flats are just as good in my opinion.

• Ankle strap and gladiator :D

• Daymmnnnn how do girls balance with those heels

• You women look good in rags too? why waste money on heels?

• Girls... why you complicate your life? xD just use some sneakers :p

• That one on number 5 makes anyone go "daaaayummm"!

• Anything that fit on me : p
    All of em looks painful in my opinion

• Would much rather have a girl who rocks converse.

• 2, 5, and 7
    ( I get hard looking at them)

• The first one

What Girls Said 28

• HOW DARE YOU NOT PUT AN IMAGE FOR WEDGES?

😊❤️ wedges, the least difficult to wear for a longer period of time.

I really don't like looking "too grown", so wedges are my go-to. :-) and I'm talking about the more platform looking ones that don't arch as much as regular heels do.

• GIRL, PRIORITIES :P lol i swear i had an image for each one not knowing i wasted my time as i came to submit LOL.

that's true, theyre more comfy.

• haha i hate when that happens. And yes they sure are!

• i like lace me up heels /gladiator heel and stilletos!!! i have have peep toes high heels and its a nightmare to walk in them :(

• I'm not usually wearing heels, but I like wedges and chunky heels.
    Wedges look cute and chunky heels look badass, how you already said. 😛

• Wedges. They suit my needs best during summer overall.

• I love them all :)... but I do love an ankle strap with a 3"-4" heel. Open or closed toe would depend on whether I was wearing tights or not.

• I feel sexiest wearing knee high boots that have heels

farm6.staticflickr.com/.../...83276_61775a41e6.jpg

• Only 1 +3 :)

• No.1 and 3 I like

• 4 (thigh high) or 5. never 7 don't like the one toe showing, find it a turn off when other girls wear those

• niceee. i dont think i could rock gladiator heels =/

I'm alright with them. depends on the outfit i guess.

• preferably micro mini dress, or skirt. sometimes torn / ripped jeans shorts. or less if I can get away with it

• Slim painted pumps look the best to me but I can't tolerate those types of shoes so do not wear them.

• I always wear 1.;3.;5. and 7. And I rock my chunky heel JC Litas in Fall/Spring.

• I'm not a huge high heels person but I think 1,3,6

• I am a high- heel FIEND!! I have 68 pairs in my closet consisting of all of them except for the first one.

I have just bought the lace me ups in beige and black a week ago.

I am going to buy this one next.
    www.tonybianco.com.au/.../alisa.red-ksde.jpg

• u and me both girl! ok maybe u r a little more than me though!

nice! yeah i have the beige lace me up too! gillie from windsor smith yeah? the black ones are sexy too.

• I can't pick a favourite. I like them all.

• I wear a lot of leather and jeans so have more chunky heels. But when I wear dresses I wear the wedges, ankle strap and peep toes. Chunky heels are the best though. So cute!

• Number 1 and 2 are my favourite!

• Out of these, the second one. I'm a sucker for elegant black heels.

• Wedges for me! They give me height, but are a bit easier to manage walking in for everyday wear.

• Tbh none.

I suppose I should wear heels because I'm so short, but I just don't like them. ._.
    Also.. I had no idea what a no heel heel was until I looked it up.. Those things are fucking hideous

• I'm not really a heel wearer but when I do it's usually a wedge or chunky heel.

• Peep toe. Looks great!

• Lace me ups definitely or wedge heels, they are my favorite and easy to walk in too lol

• I'd have to go with lace me ups.

• I like the third one

• Second ones sooooooooo freaking cute. You should have added boot heels into the equation.

• Wedges for me

• Number five for sure. So sexy and classy at the same time.