Wearing a birthday tiara on your birthday if you're over 21 - acceptable or not?

A club at my school is having a bar night on the night before my birthday so my birthday will be at midnight. I'm turning 23 and am one of the youngest people in my class. I want to wear a birthday tiara but my friend says that's only socially acceptable if you're turning 21. It's just an event with classmates so I don't see the big deal and I didn't have a big party when I turned 21 so I just want to wear it for fun. Is that socially acceptable or not?

• acceptable past 21 but only up to a point
  • acceptable at any age!
  • not acceptable don't do it
  • who cares? do what you want!

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it would be cute :) screw the negative things people have to say. If you want to do it, go for it!

Most Helpful Girl

• I consider it acceptable at any age. Wear your tiara with pride :p.

What Guys Said 9

• Its you'r birthday babe, do whatever you damn well please. You're also female which means you could get away with most things and most people wouldn't care. Go out, have fun, and wear whatever you like. Happy Birthday!!

• I voted D ofcourse.

• I voted D - It is a fun thing go for it.

• I think it's okay... oh and 23 is still veeeeery young to my standards, I turned 40 a week ago :D
    Have a nice party and happy birthday :D :D :D !

• I say it's fine. Rock that tiara! :-D

• This is what's wrong with the world i swear, just do what you want, fuck what people think.

• screw what anyone else thinks just do what you want...

• it's super cute, go for it

• How drunk are you planning on getting

What Girls Said 4

• i think its acceptable at any age

• It's acceptable at any age. When my friend turned 27 she wore a birthday balloon cake hat for three days.

• it's cute

even brides wear tiaras :)

• It's her birthday! She calls the shots ;)