Girls, going commando in skirts?

How often do you go without panties in a skirt? How short is too short? Have you ever flashed? I would like to try this out, but Im unsure about doing it.

10

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm so pantiless that my full panty drawer doesn't even make sense. I love the gentle breeze on my vaggie. I always keep my coochie kingdom smelling like a glade candle.

What Girls Said 9

• I have a couple so times with my husband while we were still dating, usually had on either a dress or skirt that fell below the knees. The fun of it for me was telling him about it, drove him nuts. I wouldn't do it under a short skirt, I only do it for him to see or better yet drive him nuts when he finds out about it. I think the longer skirt works better, he can't get a hand up it like he could a short one so its all in his mind! = }

Once while wearing a skirt I excused myself to the ladies room, then discretely slipped my thong into his back pocket when he stood to push in my chair. He knew what I slipped in his pocket, he wanted to hurry home for desert! I think that had a bigger effect on him than just telling him I had no panties on under my skirt. He loves a surprise!!!

• Never. Not that I ever really wear skirts, but in the summer I'm a huge fan of really short dresses. I always make a point of wearing not only some thongs, but also some spandies/booty shorts just in case the wind picks up. :P

• If you do that I would not be in the wrong for judging you and thinking "that girl looks like a cheap whore".

• Noo..

I wouldn't do that.

I don't own any skirts more than 2 inchs above knee (too short otherwise)

I wear tights underneath if I am going outside.

• I do not do that... lol.

• No never gone commando.
    If you have to keep pulling it down, then its two short also bend over as far as you can in a mirror. If anything that shouldn't be showing is showing, then it's too short.
    No, I have never intentionally flashed anything.

• You might as well be naked.

• I'll be honest here, if I go out to a nightclub and I want to potentially have sex with a guy at the end of the night I'll wear a short skirt without wearing panties.

• if u ask me when i wear a skirt i never wear a panties and i made it a rule for my self coz its too comfortable while i wear a skirt but the panties gives the problem saw i never wear a panties