Do black women like Hispanic men (Mexican-American)?

so I'm just wondering, I think black women are beautiful. by Mexican I don't mean the 5'4 little dudes from Mexico, I'm talking us Chicano men.. black women please answer on this one, and if you do what is it that you find attractive about us

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the mexican guys are so handsome, thoughful, affectionate, and very protective. I really admire that. My honey is from Zacatecas and is sweeter to me than any man has ever been. He is very proud to be with me and I with him. We go dancing in the Mexican clubs and concerts and have the best time. For that reason, I do any and everything I can to make sure he is well taken care of. It's bothersome when I get the dirty looks from the women as we are dancing perfect together; because I love Mexican music, especially Duranguense! I think the hats, boots and beltt buckels are freakin' awesome! Love thier style!

What Girls Said 13

• I think you guys are sexiii! I'm in love with the accent. I know a little spanish =). But honestly, it depends on our taste, not ethnicity. At least for me...

• i love hispanic men. yes of course. but I am jus speaking from my point of view. and to be honest we think you don;t like us. most hispanic guys I see only date girls of that ethnicity so we usually back off. but if it wasn't like that I'm sure the feeling would be mutual.

• Honestly, not my preference, but preference is mainly just a superficial list that goes out the door if a man has class and personality. So, yes- black women luuuv some chicano men as long as they have something to offer in the way of personality.

Just be VERY confident and comfortable with yourself when approaching black women. Make us laugh and it's your world!

• Mexican men are sexy. Their personalities, strength, and gentle nature with women is all attractive. I don't see a lot of them approaching black women though.

• :) doesn't matter what race or what country your from.

when you find that special person you'll understand.

• To me hispanic men are very attractive. can't speak for everyone but I like hispanic men their very loving and protective. Also I like knowing that I can speak Spanish to him and we understand each other...

• Yes we do or at least I do. I like the charm and the attention to the littlest things he does to make me happy. He treats me like I'm the best ice cream in the world.

• Yea I like hispanic men. I love everything about them. But I don't think I would date one. Most of the ones I know aren't looking for black females, they usually stick with other hispanics.

• There's this guy in my class he's Hispanic and I'm totally in love in with him. We have this weird connection when he first got there he didn't want to talk to anyone. Now we talk everyday he's bae for life.

• Yes, I think guys like Mark atony are handsome

• yeah sure I like everything

• Black women are attracted to Hispanic dudes because a lot of them grow up in an environment like they do. Hispanics and blacks both have the attitudes and nice attractive skin colors. Don't forget the Spanish!! That's a real turn on and their hair.

• i am attracted to some of them some of them look pretty good I'm not gonna lie!

What Guys Said 0