Would you wear unisex underwear, would you be willing to share unisex underwear with your partner?

Would you wear unisex underwear, would you be willing to share unisex underwear with your partner?

• OMG yes, no worry about running out of clean underwear
    35% (11)29% (6)33% (17)Vote
  • I'd wear unisex underwear but no way am I shearing with my partner that jus EWWWWWWWWW
    32% (10)5% (1)21% (11)Vote
  • No worry about shearing with my partner, I'd never wear unisex underwear
    33% (10)66% (14)46% (24)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:

0|0
14|9

Most Helpful Girl

• They look really cute actually, I like the design, so I would wear those, but I wouldn't share them with him. I mean, that seems kinda unsanitary (also my body is kinda the epitome of 'child-bearing' and I'd never be able to share with him because the underwear would never stay up on his bony hips :P )

0|1
    0|0
    • It would only be unsanitary if they weren't washed and as for not staying up on his bony hips a little duck tape would fix that :P

Most Helpful Guy

• Use spell-check: Sharing!!
    No, I don't want to share underwear, WHY? Women have some nice panty choices, with some nice fabrics, and I wouldn't mind wearing some of those, because they look really comfortable! I wouldn't want a 'communal underwear drawer' though!
    Why are the underwear 'suggestions' all male-oriented, looking like guy's briefs?
    If you are looking for True 'Unisex,' shouldn't it be a fusion of both?
    It looks like there is a 'fly' like in guy's underwear. What purpose would that serve for the women? Easy access to their **?
    I doubt most would like that!!

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• I'd wear these occasionally. So, I wouldn't wear them when I wanted to feel sexy or confident. But if it was a chill day and I just had on a t-shirt, I don't see why not.

However, I would not share with my partner.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would wear it, but I don't want to share that. No. Have your own. Also, no guarantee that we would be the same size. I have a big butt ok.

0|1
    0|0
    • No problem their, he has a big "Fron't" so it would cancel out your so called big butt :P.

• I wouldn't because it doesn't look too efficient for a woman.
    Also it cuts the figure weirdly. o. O

0|1
    0|0
  • nope not at all lol

0|1
    0|0
  • There is no such thing as unisex underwear in my book. Those are men's underwear on a woman. No, thank you.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope. Nopenopenope... Nnnnope. I like my panties and I'm not changing.

0|1
    0|0
  • There's unisex underwear that I love and wouldn't mind wearing it. I wouldn't shade because my partner is larger than me.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wear his boxers, all the time

1|1
    0|0
  • Nope. Won't wear them.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd have no problem with this, but I don't believe they'd be comfortable for both us us in any way, shape or form...

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I would, I like unisex clothes.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sure. I have no issue sharing.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would wear them. They're cute.
    But I sure as hell wouldn't share them.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I prefer boxer briefs

0|1
    0|0
  • If they were longer, then yes I would. It would actually be pretty hot. 😳

Of course, I would make sure to get my girlfriend a separate set just for her for when she's on her period. :P

0|1
    0|0
  • With my ex she used to wear my underwear at home and we occasionally swapped. Major turn-on.

The ones shown in this topic aren't so much though.

0|1
    0|0
  • 1. No, For one they look too tight.
    2. Women bleed on there period. She can have the underwear after that.

0|1
    0|0
  • ... they are just briefs... nothing unisex about them. They are just colored tidy whities... and sharing underware... not a deal breaker but not something i'm into.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not going to vote, as I guess I'd have to try it, but my initial reaction is a relatively strong no.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't really like them.
    I wouldn't share my underwear with anyone because I find it unsanitary.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wear boxer briefs, so no.

0|1
    0|0