Guys, what hair length do you find most attractive on girls?

Pixie

Bob

Shoulder length

Waist length

• Pixie
  • Bob
  • Shoulder length
  • Waist length
  • I don't care

Most Helpful Guy

• A, B, D. A- has to have the right look kinda more hard features. B- the easiest and most fitting for most girls because of the variety it brings. D- has to b more of a sultry girl and slightly darker skin and eye colour. All n all, wait another 3-4 months and change it f u don't like it

Most Helpful Girl

• Women should be free spirits and wear their hair how they please, not because a bunch of random strangers online objectify a bunch of dead cells growing out of their scalp.

• I completely agree. It's still interesting to see the different tastes :-)

• @RainbowFanGirl My hair was lower back to waist length for most of my life until I started really getting serious about track then I embraced bra strap length or shoulder length. Long hair is beautiful but it becomes a hassle especially if it's thick.

• Thanks for mho :)

What Guys Said 12

• 0|2
  • Waist or mid-back is what I prefer.

• B, C or D.

• Shoulder or waist, or to her boobs, I'm all about long hair😍👍

• waist length is most attractive to me... shoulder is fine too. not a fan of short hair on girls but it can look good... depends on the haircut and girl

• Waist seems ideal for me, it doesn't have to be long, but I do prefer it to be at least shoulder length. Though if I really like a girl, it prob wouldn't matter so much. (still no pixies or hair that short xD)

• Waist length!

• Shoulder and waist length.

• i like Shoulder length

• if she has a pretty face and her haircut suits her i dont care... .

• Longer hair such as bob, shoulder and waist. LOL at the insecure girls downvoting the guys who like long hair 😂

• lol. everyone has the pixie :P

I like the one labeled "bob" but I don't mind the shoulder length one either. I feel like really long hair looks dirty or messy or something and really short hair looks boyish. I guess my preference falls in the middle?

What Girls Said 9

• Shoulder length, it's the only one that suits all women. Waist length can overwelm a person face and hide their beauty. Shoulder length hair is much easier to style and is more likely to look more healthy.

All hair lengths can look beautiful on girl if it suits her face and has the confidence to pull it off.

• Oh i think i have my hair shoulder length!

• It's your hair. It's your body. Why in the fuck is someone else's opinion necessary? The only thing that matters is what *you* like to do with it.

• Nobody really cares I don't think, and if someone dumps a girl for her hair length then they need to rethink their life.

• My hair is not quite a bob yet. I'm curious how long I can grow it. I don't enjoy having it short anymore.

• I voted waist lengh but I'm a bit biased 😜

• Totally depends on the girl for me.

• A little part of me dies when I cut my hair, so waist length FTW. :P

• I voted for shoulder length, but I think any hairstyle can look beautiful on a woman, depending on her facial structure. Waist long hair can be tricky, have to trim the split ends and make sure it doesn't dry out or it'll look bad. So medium shoulder length seems best to me.

• Split ends are terrible. Some hairstyles just look amazing though :-)

• Well, I did trim away split ends but not cut a lot. I stopped using styling products, and no more blow dryer, curling iron or straightener. In the shower, use a wide tooth comb after using conditioner, so it can evenly distribute.

• @RainbowFanGirl Yeah, some guys like long, longer and some like short. :) I just do what looks good for my face shape.